Missing TW Notifications

by caboosium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing TW Notifications

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? LG Wing/BlueStacks Emulator
OS Version Android 10 F100VM10d
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 841--168-558
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug All 3 of the last 3 territory wars did not generate in game notifications nor did a "Guild Event" icon appear on my sidebar. Only by reopening the application multiple times on my phone and through an emulator was I finally able to see it and join 1 of those 3 times.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am unsure of the nature of the bug and am not familiar with game design, so I cannot speak to what a good solution would be. However, I believe removing the icon for the Hyper Drive Bundle from the main screen would allow more screen real estate, and would be a good first step towards this.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I unfortunately was unaware of these until sign up phase passed, and so cannot screen shot it. I will have to be more diligent about using the pre-provided schedules until the bug is resolved.

Message 1 of 2 (239 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing TW Notifications

EA Live QV Team

Hi there @caboosium 

Do you mean the Territory War notification on the main Cantina screen to the right didn't show up? We are aware that this can get pushed out if there are too many other notifications.

You can always go to Guilds and join the Territory War from there. We always recommend using the in-game chat and other tools (like discord, etc.) to make your guild aware of it.

It is also possible that you need to restart your game to receive the prompt and see the TW icon during the join period. If you keep the game running in the background during the entire signup phase, you may not see it.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (216 Views)

All Replies

Re: Missing TW Notifications

EA Live QV Team

Hi there @caboosium 

Do you mean the Territory War notification on the main Cantina screen to the right didn't show up? We are aware that this can get pushed out if there are too many other notifications.

You can always go to Guilds and join the Territory War from there. We always recommend using the in-game chat and other tools (like discord, etc.) to make your guild aware of it.

It is also possible that you need to restart your game to receive the prompt and see the TW icon during the join period. If you keep the game running in the background during the entire signup phase, you may not see it.

Message 2 of 2 (217 Views)