[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S8
OS Version Latest Version
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 153-293-514
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Our guild completed this raid about 10 hours ago. I was ranked #1 and went to sleep right after. When I woke up I found 2 errors when starting the game: 1. Game needs to restart 2. Its either been 24 hours or... When the cantina finally loaded, there were no rewards in my inbox, no additional guild currency, traya shards, or gear rewards added.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Log into my account. Check the Sith Triumvirate raid for my rank and then verify that my inbox did not receive the rewards.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Our guild completed this raid about 10 hours ago. I was ranked #1 and went to sleep right after. When I woke up I found 2 errors when starting the game:

1. Game needs to restart
2. Its either been 24 hours or...

When the cantina finally loaded, there were no rewards in my inbox, no additional guild currency, traya shards, or gear rewards added.

(Edited to remove screenshot with player ID for security purposes)

Screenshot_20181018-080539_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20181018-081151_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 10 (517 Views)

Re: Missing Sith Triumvirate Rewards for Rank #1

Community Manager (retired)
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are looking into it and will update as soon as possible.
Message 2 of 10 (501 Views)

★★ Novice

Same with our guild many have not received rewards

Message 3 of 10 (493 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'll let you know what they say when they get back to me. I called support and a lady that barely speaks English told me to wait 24 hours because it's "not syncing" properly. I hope these guys will find a better solution.
Message 4 of 10 (478 Views)

If you have access to a desktop computer, then there's also a "live chat" support. I prefer that to a phone call personally, plus it should help reduce any potential language barriers.

★★★ Novice

I'm up for which ever, can you give me a link to chat or a number to call?

Message 6 of 10 (455 Views)

★★ Novice

Thks will keep an eye on the thread=)

Message 7 of 10 (448 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Me too. No reward for 1st place.

Message 8 of 10 (440 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Hi all, just a quick note that I created a sticky post where I'm gathering the examples for missing raid rewards for raids completed today. Please feel free to add any new examples here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Missing-Raid-Rewards-18-10-2018/m-p/7116511#M18997
Message 9 of 10 (427 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's been days and still no resolution. Over the phone, they tell me to wait 24 hours and still no rewards.

A day later, they tell me to wait 2 more days while they escalate the ticket.

After 2 days, I get an email with EA asking me to have my guild leader contact them.
guild leader.PNG

After my guild leader contacts them a day later, they direct him to go to the link on this post to insert the information for someone else to look into it.
ask guild leader.PNG

I cannot comprehend why service at this company is so horrible. I provided all the information, did what they asked, waited the time needed and they just seem like they're giving me the run-around. Every person just tries to delay it another day and does not provide an actual solution. I am completely blown away by the lack of ownership and unprofessional level of customer service. I don't know where else I can go to find a solution to this...

Message 10 of 10 (367 Views)