Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Ship energy

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 8 Plus
OS Version 8 plus
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug My ship energy went missing after I received my free gift from the aurodium pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea. I just want my free ship 100 ship energy back.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I would submit a photo but it says the file is too big. I’m more than obliged to send the photo in a different method. Please let me know how I can get my ship energy back. Ty 

Message 1 of 5 (387 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Ship energy

★★★★ Guide

If your game gets "Out of Sync" with the server you can spend energy without it being deducted properly. The game corrects this by awarding you "negative energy" when you open your next Bronzium pack

View in thread

StqQIZY.png
Message 2 of 5 (368 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

If your game gets "Out of Sync" with the server you can spend energy without it being deducted properly. The game corrects this by awarding you "negative energy" when you open your next Bronzium pack

StqQIZY.png
Message 2 of 5 (369 Views)

★★★ Newbie

In other words, it will give me free energy somehow via crystals when I was suppose to be deducted? 

Message 3 of 5 (337 Views)

@Dark_Woodgie Not exactly.

You used some fleet energy, but your total energy didn't update. The negative bronzium pull fixes the total energy to where it should be.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (314 Views)

★★ Novice

Quite similar occured to me, when I was trying to farm for Mando shards. Made two attemps, when notifications popped up. First "No connection", than "Not enough sim tickets". Without knowing above, I opened a bronzonium and seen a -40 Ship Energy tile, but never resetted my actual count since.

Any advice?

Message 5 of 5 (256 Views)