Missing Shards

by 44sp6uyrxrxv

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Shards

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

My Geonoshan Soldier isn't collecting shards.   It is still sitting at 1 star, 1 shard even though I have been awarded shards for that character.   Playing in the Cantina in the holotable 1A and being awarded shards though I have none to show for it. 

Message 1 of 12 (560 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Shards

★★ Novice

It is working now.   It was happening anytime I played 1-A.   It would show I was awarded a shard, after winning multiple shards it was only showing I was at 1 shard with 1 star.   I only noticed as I was wondering why I didn't have another star for that character yet.  

View in thread

Message 3 of 12 (605 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@44sp6uyrxrxv Hi,

Are you still experiencing this issue? Are you sure the other awarded shards weren't for a different character that is looking similar (e.g. Poggle)?

Do you remember whether these other shards should have been exclusively from fighting in 1-A or from elsewhere?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 12 (542 Views)

★★ Novice

It is working now.   It was happening anytime I played 1-A.   It would show I was awarded a shard, after winning multiple shards it was only showing I was at 1 shard with 1 star.   I only noticed as I was wondering why I didn't have another star for that character yet.  

Message 3 of 12 (606 Views)

Community Manager

@44sp6uyrxrxv Thank you, glad to hear that it is now working and you are correctly being awarded shards for the Geonosian Soldier.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 12 (528 Views)

★★ Novice

It is now working, but that does nothing about the missing shards. 

Message 5 of 12 (526 Views)

Community Manager

@44sp6uyrxrxv If you can list when you experienced this via an in-game ticket, our support team can see how to best assist you with that. 

Make sure you have your Player ID or Ally Code ready. ​

Just tap on Settings then Contact Us and follow the on-screen instructions to create a support ticket.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 6 of 12 (520 Views)

★★ Novice

I did that through the game on about 7 May and was directed here.    I posted on here 9 May.  It is now 27 May, and you guys did absolutely nothing to assist other than marked this as solved after the almost 3 weeks of updates fixed the issue.  Now you are directing me to go back and file again through the game, to which I can only assume will direct me back here, so I can post and be ignored for a few weeks.  No thanks. 

Message 7 of 12 (517 Views)

Community Manager

@44sp6uyrxrxv I was not aware that you had already contacted our support team only to be directed here. Do you have a reference number from your previous correspondence with us?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 8 of 12 (514 Views)

★★ Novice

Unfortunately I didn't save the correspondence from that time. 

Message 9 of 12 (503 Views)

Community Manager

@44sp6uyrxrxv Ah sorry to hear that.

Did you use the same email address, as with the account you are posting under here?

In theory, if you log in with that account to http://help.ea.com/en/ you should be able to see your case history there: http://help.ea.com/en/my-cases/

Cheers,

Nils

Message 10 of 12 (488 Views)