Message 21 of 69 (1,088 Views)

Re: Missing Shards Darth Revan

★★★ Newbie

Mee too, same problem

Code ally: 783-974-221

Message 22 of 69 (1,072 Views)

★★★ Novice

I understand you, we are waiting perfectly and still silence could be answered. I wrote to cg_scubs so far without answering. ea help report bug and silence one of the 2 tickets closed. We must be patient in thought

Message 23 of 69 (1,066 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue yesterday. I called the Ea customer service. They told me to wait 3-4 hours. It’s been well over 18 hours now. Are they going to fix this today? I’m falling behind my arena shard mates in leveling and gearing, not to mention the fun I should be experiencing from finishing the event. My ally code is 796237197

Message 24 of 69 (1,013 Views)

★ Apprentice

Can we get an update here? At least someone indicating if this is being looked into at all. Crumb indicated on the forums to contact support and they would resolve this immediately but I have called four times with no resolution at all. This is extremely frustrating for us.

Message 25 of 69 (997 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same bug at me in level 1

Ally Code: 233-738-372

Thanks for help

Message 26 of 69 (986 Views)

@stR2D2ruf there are no shards in the rewards for Tier One. Only credits. Shards start being awarded from tier two onwards.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 27 of 69 (956 Views)

★ Novice
I've opened a ticket yesterday about this, and they closed today saying it was a "repeated ticket" mentioning a ticket from last month that has nothing to do with this. That's the support EA give to us.
Message 28 of 69 (928 Views)

★ Apprentice

Still zero information or movement on this which is unacceptable. Real dollars were spent to get this and it's impossible to get a resolution.

Message 29 of 69 (913 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Hi all, apologies for the delay. All players who have listed their Ally Codes here have the missing Darth Revan shards on their accounts now.
For any new reports or if anyone was missed, please send me a private message with your Ally Code.

Thank you for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Message 30 of 69 (3,284 Views)