Missing Rewards

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone
OS Version 14.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 114-772-569
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug I am the leader of guild BadBatch of BlueMilk. This ticket is for one of my guild members ally code 342-695-864 name: Rayloc. He is frustrated and ready to quit as a couple weeks back he bought a piece of gear for 875 crystals, and did not receive the gear, but lost the crystals. Today he beat phase 6 of the sith eternal emperor event and did not receive the ultimate ticket reward. This is a pay to pay player. I do not want to lose him and would appreciate it if ya’ll could make it right.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Refund Ally Code 342-695-864 the 875 crystals and either an ultimate token or the currency needed to attempt again. This would likely save a player who invests in your product.
Connection Type
Please select your region South America
Country USA

See above comments

Message 1 of 3 (429 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Rewards

EA Live QV Team

Hi @PickleIbby 

It is recommended that players reach out themselves and not have someone reach out on their behalf.

We have checked and there are several purchases for 875 crystals over the last few weeks. If the player believes there are missing rewards, they can reach out to our support with the details.

Regarding Tier 6 of SEE's event, it looks like they have made 3 attempts and have 2 wins. Currently they have 2 Ultimate Ability Material - this matches the number of registered wins. Unfortunately, we will be unable to refund any Dark side tickets used, sorry.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (406 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @PickleIbby 

It is recommended that players reach out themselves and not have someone reach out on their behalf.

We have checked and there are several purchases for 875 crystals over the last few weeks. If the player believes there are missing rewards, they can reach out to our support with the details.

Regarding Tier 6 of SEE's event, it looks like they have made 3 attempts and have 2 wins. Currently they have 2 Ultimate Ability Material - this matches the number of registered wins. Unfortunately, we will be unable to refund any Dark side tickets used, sorry.

Message 2 of 3 (407 Views)

★★ Novice

He did try to reach out, but the website isn’t exactly user friendly. It took me awhile to figure out how to put in a ticket. Just thought I’d try to help. He did not ask me to do so. Just didn’t want to lose a valued guild member and I get his frustration.

Message 3 of 3 (394 Views)