Missing Rewards

by KhairulFaizAqil

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Rewards

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S9+
OS Version 8.0.0
What is your Player ID? BornToDie
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Not getting crates after achieveing bounty
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get 3 or 4 out of 5 bounties done.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Singapore

I usually manage to finish all 5 bounties before the timer resets. But this time i didnt, only got 4 out of 5. So since there was no way i could claim crates before the timer resets, i assume i would get the crate automatically after it resets (uncommon crate for this instance). But i didnt get any even after restarting the game.. so if this is the intended design, then it defeats the purpose of showing the 3 levels of crates that can be acquired by completing bounties.

Message 1 of 8 (1,084 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Rewards

★★★★★ Novice

Hi, i finally got the 3/5 bounty reward this time round. But i am sure i did not get them the previous times. Also another issue arises. I had a uncommon crate waiting to be opened (by delivery), and it seems that the bounty crate overrode the delivery crate. When i logged on, i did see the delivery crate. Just as soon as i finished opening the bounty crate, my delivery crate was gone. So i had to spend 1 fuel to deliver a new one and at the same time lost an uncommon crate. .......

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (1,166 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hey @KhairulFaizAqil, you should have received your crate upon the next log in? Can you confirm if this is the case? If not can you give me your Persona ID for me to look into further. Your Persona ID can be found in Settings > About.

Message 2 of 8 (1,053 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Hi. A colleague of mine who plays this game too has the same issue. There was no way we can get the common and uncommon crates as bounty rewards. So we have to grind all the way to the rare crate, which is by the way very painful. After the reset, i did restart my game multiple times. I did not receive any notification or a crate. Only my crate delivery still on the way and the free common crate every 8 hrs still in cooldown.
Message 3 of 8 (1,039 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi, i finally got the 3/5 bounty reward this time round. But i am sure i did not get them the previous times. Also another issue arises. I had a uncommon crate waiting to be opened (by delivery), and it seems that the bounty crate overrode the delivery crate. When i logged on, i did see the delivery crate. Just as soon as i finished opening the bounty crate, my delivery crate was gone. So i had to spend 1 fuel to deliver a new one and at the same time lost an uncommon crate. .......

Message 4 of 8 (1,167 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hmm, will pass this along for further investigation. Thank you for the reports and extra detail you provided.

Message 5 of 8 (1,017 Views)

★★ Novice

I also couldn't get the dialy bounties crate

Message 6 of 8 (818 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @abc1097273469, this can happen when you completed 4/5 daily bounties the day before. The progress towards the reward crate carries over so that you only need to complete 1 daily bounty in order to collect it. The next 4 completions of daily bounties then counting towards the next reward crate.

Message 7 of 8 (786 Views)

★★ Novice
Sure, thanks.
Message 8 of 8 (783 Views)