Missing Rewards from HSTR

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 8
OS Version 11.1.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 115-358-872
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I did not receive Traya Shards from the most recent heroic sith raid. The only reason I noticed it was because this raid’s reward should’ve gotten me to a 6 star Traya. I received a notification in my inbox and collected it, but it didn’t register the Traya shards.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 8
OS Version 11.1.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 115-358-872
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I did not receive any Traya shards from my guild’s most recent heroic raid (I took 2nd place). I received the reward notification in my inbox and collected it. The only reason I noticed they were missing is that this raid should’ve gotten me to a 6 star Traya.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’m not sure there’s a way to duplicate this.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Message 1 of 6 (435 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Rewards from HSTR

Community Manager (retired)
Hi there, we checked your account and confirmed that you received 10 Darth Traya shards for Heroic Sith Raid completed on 10/10/2018.

Hope this helps. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (397 Views)

All Replies

Hi there, we checked your account and confirmed that you received 10 Darth Traya shards for Heroic Sith Raid completed on 10/10/2018.

Hope this helps. Thanks.
Message 2 of 6 (398 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Our Guild (TNR Uprising) had the same issue, however we none of the 48 active members received our rewards. I have screenshots of my Traya at 52/100 shards (2:50 PM, before the raid was completed around 4PM that day). I am still at 52/100 shards and have nothing in my inbox. We have been working through EA Help to try and resolve this issue with multiple agents via text chats, emails, and phone calls. Depending on who we ask the issue changes from we received the rewards, to we as a guild are all ineligible (which according to EA Crumb's post on 06-18-2018 should be "impossible" unless you guild hop). 

I am not sure how a guild could be ineligible for raid rewards who has not had a single member leave/rejoin our guild in over a month. The last rep I spoke to (Christopher) has been very helpful and is looking into and several members of my guild are also reaching out to help get to the bottom of this issue so we can receive the rewards we earned.

Thank you for your help in looking into this issue and thank you in advance for your help in resolving this. 

Heroes_2018-10-08-14-50-25.png
Heroes_2018-10-09-17-39-00.png
Heroes_2018-10-09-17-39-00.png
Message 3 of 6 (379 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well I must be losing my marbles then. Thank you for checking.

Message 4 of 6 (369 Views)

[ Edited ]

@rymas1: Yours is a different issue which was already reported by 2 other guild members here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Missing-Rewards-from-Raid/m-p/7099376#M18761

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Missing-Rewards-after-Raid-09-10-18/m-p/7098373#M18747

We are looking into it and I will follow up with you and the players from your guild as soon as I have updates.

Thank you for your patience meanwhile.

Message 5 of 6 (317 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hey there. I know you guys are very busy but we are still awaiting the resolution to this issue. Can you please confirm that it is still being worked on? Thanks!

Message 6 of 6 (292 Views)