Missing Relic Packs after Update

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version 13
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 943585433
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug With the new client update today, the Relic Packs disappeared from the store even though they had 12 days left on the timer. It appears the relic packs were replaced with G13 gear packs. Please re-add the relic packs! I was just waiting to get paid to buy those!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the store in game and look for the relic packs that were put up for sale earlier this month. They are no longer there even though they had 12 more days on their timers!
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

With the new client update today, the Relic Packs disappeared from the store even though they had 12 days left on the timer. It appears the relic packs were replaced with G13 gear packs. Please re-add the relic packs! I was just waiting to get paid to buy those!

Message 1 of 11 (756 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Relic Packs after Update

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the additional details. That pointed us in the right direction. We are looking into it.

View in thread

Message 9 of 11 (584 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
@SuperDonQuixote yup, several are missing (including the one with 5 zeta mats). I think there were 3-4 in total. I thought they had like 15 days left.
Message 2 of 11 (739 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, I came here to state the exact same thing

Message 3 of 11 (688 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi all and thank you for the reports.

There are still Reclic bundles available: Ultimate Relic & Gear XII+ Bundle, Relic Cargo Package.

Which ones are you referring to exactly?

Message 4 of 11 (669 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Don’t remember the name but it had 5 zetas in it and cost $99.99.  Seems like the name had Hyperdrive in its title but I could be wrong. 

Message 5 of 11 (654 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And the 3 pack with just relic materials ( a small a middle and a big one)

Message 6 of 11 (636 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ehluckey,

The Hyperdrive bundle is still available to anyone who hasn't purchased it. There was another bundle with Zeta materials available for a short period of time named "LIGHTSPEED ZETA BUNDLE" but only offered to players who had purchased the Hyperdrive bundle before. That bundle is currently not available (offer ended in May).

Message 7 of 11 (603 Views)

★★ Novice

Not the relic bundles that you are referring to.  Those have gears.    Relic Cargo Package, I already bought, since those were 2 days deal.

I don't know the exact name of the bundles, but I believe there were 4 that disappeared. And all of them had like 15 days left. 

3 of which, only had relic materials & scraps. no gears at all.   $24.99,  $64.99, $99.99

and the 4th one was $99.99  with 5 zeta mats.

Message 8 of 11 (588 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the additional details. That pointed us in the right direction. We are looking into it.

Message 9 of 11 (585 Views)

★★ Novice
@beardmonk Yes, and the one that had zeta mats also had the 35 of each Kyro
Message 10 of 11 (563 Views)