Original Post

Re: Season 12 Predator Rewards Bug

★★★★ Apprentice

Me too bro 

Message 31 of 615 (3,395 Views)

Did not receive Apex Predator Badge

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello. I am an Xbox predator. Second split I ended with 14,669 RP. It shows me masters badge.

I played countless hours to maintain pred for both splits. 

Please help

Username : phEHzyn

Platform: Xbox 1 X/S

I can send images if needed.

Message 32 of 615 (3,388 Views)

Didn’t receive my pred batch after last split s12

★★★★★ Novice

I never received any of my RIGHTFUL ranked rewards I had 14.9k rp well over the pred cap my gt is Vomur on Xbox series x. I’m his is unacceptable I grinded my butt off for that rank and I have a full time job like cmon man went to work and came home to disappointment

Message 33 of 615 (3,390 Views)

Never Received Pred Badge

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Grinded for pred and yes I was on the line around #725 and I would like to own the pred badge I was watching the tracker me slowly go down around less then 30mins before the season 9:59 PST I was at 749 so I did barely cut the line but it’s still annoyed me as well the ddos were horrible didn’t gain or lose within 5 hours of every game ddos I switch servers and still got ddos this needs to be fixed.

Xbox Gt - rDawny

Message 34 of 615 (3,387 Views)

Missing Season 12 ranked rewards

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I made diamond in the last 20 minutes of split 2 in season 12. When i logged in today it didn’t register that i hit diamond and only gave me platinum rewards. I worked so hard and stayed up for 3 days straight grinding for diamond and finally hit it just to not get the badge or trail. I play on xbox series s and my gamer tag is ogAnjelus. edit; i even won a game. provided the photo of me getting the rp form the win in my first game of diamond.

Message 35 of 615 (3,390 Views)

Pred RP showing master

★★★ Newbie

I finished Apex season 12 at the predator rank both splits. However for the second split it’s showing me at 14,881RP master. I have verified that pred on Xbox finished at 14,534RP. Because of this bug, I have not received the animated badge that I worked towards during this ranked season. I have several other friends on all platforms who are experiencing this same issue. We have all spent countless hours grinding this game and have not received the rewards we deserve. Is there any plan to fix this issue and therefore give us the animated badge we deserve to have? I have included an image of my RP for season 12.

Message 36 of 615 (3,385 Views)

Re: No ranked rewards for previous seasons

★ Apprentice
@EA_Mako Hi looking for an update for the missing predator rewards in last season with multiple people no receiving there's ? Me including ?
Message 37 of 615 (3,366 Views)

Re: Missing animated Predator badge

★★★★★ Novice

Bro this is my first season hitting pred like I did not grind this hard and spend night not sleeping just to get screwed over like this. I earned that s**t. Please fix this issue. This was taken a hour before the split ended like you can’t tell me I Got knocked down 150* spots less than an hour left in the split. 

Message 38 of 615 (3,340 Views)

Missing pred rewards

★★★★★ Novice

I hit masters first split and ended second split with well enough to qualify for pred. I worked all day just to come home to a masters badge and trail when an hour before the split ended I was #546 pred. Like guys cmon I earned that please give me the stuff I grinded for. 

Message 39 of 615 (3,338 Views)

Re: Did not receive Apex Predator Badge

★★★ Newbie
@calebfbarton Same issue here
Message 40 of 615 (3,332 Views)