Missing Predator rewards

by lolataco

Original Post

Re: Missing Predator rewards

★★★★★ Newbie

I was with 14.6k rp and i was pred 744 last minute to season update and I didnt get my pred rewards. GT Xbox MASTERx0FxWARjr

Message 21 of 614 (2,936 Views)

Apex Predator badge ( did not get)

★★ Novice

I am a Xbox pred and my final rp was 14816 I was pred to the very last second of the split but when I downloaded the new season I did not get my rewards for maintaining pred. 

Message 22 of 614 (2,874 Views)

Re: Missing Predator rewards

★★★ Newbie

I got 14 960 and didn't my pred badge for second split I should have animated pred badge my gamertag is bigdogg674 first split pred 432 qnd second split 14 960 points I want my animated pred badge 

Message 23 of 614 (2,913 Views)

Re: I was given Master ranked rewards after achieving Apex Predator. Can you hel

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

GT: Kajen

Same thing happened to me. The #750 pred on Xbox ended at 14.4K and I had 14,744 for the second split. Hit pred the first split as well but the game says I ended the second split as masters but there’s no way. I was #624 a minute before the season ended. I see that this has been a problem for many seasons and still no fix. Please fix this

Message 24 of 614 (2,906 Views)

Re: I was given Master ranked rewards after achieving Apex Predator. Can you hel

★ Apprentice

Hey, I also was given master ranked rewards and it demoted me to master even after I finished I finished WELL within pred (#444 PC) and had already got pred rewards (it removed my pred rewards to replace it with master). I sent a support ticket with like 7 different screenshots as evidence, but is there anything else I could/should do to help you guys fix this bug for everyone?

Message 25 of 614 (2,904 Views)

★★ Novice

I finished in the TOP 665 and they gave me the master rewards, when they deactivated the rankeds I looked again and in the season 12 leaderboards it showed me that I was still PRED.

I enter the game right now and I find that I am MASTER

I don't have screenshots, but I'm guessing Respawn has the saved leaderboards from the 2nd xbox split

Message 26 of 614 (2,886 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm from XBOX GT: TTV Sakuplay

Message 27 of 614 (2,888 Views)

Re: Sem recompensas classificadas para temporadas anteriores

★★★ Newbie

Boa noite! Ganhei a insígnia do diamante, mas não o rastro! Poderiam verificar? Obrigado 

Message 28 of 614 (2,845 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

My gamer tag is Txtssxl

I also had this problem on Xbox. I finished at 14846 in split 2 and didn’t get my predator rewards. 

I was also predator split 1 (I got reward for this) but now I have missed out on the animated badge. I’m genuinely devastated as I worked so hard for this. Especially in split 1 with the crazy rp.

I’ve heard this has happened to a lot of people, even imperial Hal I think!

please please fix this!

thank you 

Message 29 of 614 (2,856 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yea same thing for me man. It’s crazy

Message 30 of 614 (2,846 Views)