Accepted Solution

Missing Predator rewards

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Vystra
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Ash
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. n/a
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. n/a
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? n/a
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 5/10/2022
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? n/a
What should be happening instead? My ranked reward for my Predator badge should be animated
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My points I had in Predator rank was at 14,968 for season 12 split 2. But it shows I was Masters rank last split...

For some reason my Predator rank and reward for the end of the season last split was bugged, I should have an animated badge but instead it shows my badge non-animated, as if I made it to the Predator rank for one split only. My rank for Split 1 in Season 12 is correct but for the second split it shows I ended Masters...which is wrong because I ended Predator before the Season ended. I provided screenshots for proof. 

[CM - Merged a couple threads and updated title]

Message 1 of 615 (87,683 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Predator rewards

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Under investigation. Accepting as solution for visibility purposes only.

Hey folks!

We did just push an update that should help address this. Please check that out below and let us know if you start seeing these rewards show up.

These are set to go out throughout the day so please check back if you're not seeing anything right away.

Edit: Marking this as the solution for visibility, however we'll continue keeping an eye on this thread as the correct rewards continue to roll out.

Edit 2: Looks like we're not quite there yet, sorry folks.

This looks to have impacted some other areas of the game, so the fix has been rolled back while that gets ironed out. 

If we have an updated ETA as a result, we'll let you know ASAP.

Edit 3: Editing to add a dev post on Reddit. While it doesn't provide an ETA, it hopefully provides some context on why this is taking so long. 

Thank you very much for all the patience with this, everyone. It's highly appreciated. 

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 238 of 615 (85,587 Views)

All Replies

Re: Missing animated Predator badge

★★★★ Novice
@lolataco I was #519 pred split 2 14895rp.
One of my friends was ~600 he got master rewards, my other two friends who was under top 500 got the pred rewards.
Message 2 of 615 (87,569 Views)

Re: Missing animated Predator badge

★★★★ Novice
@lolataco Same for me but for arena. First split shows as master in stats despite ending split as top 300 pred. Hopefully they fix this because its happening to more and more people every season
Message 3 of 615 (87,557 Views)

No ranked rewards for previous seasons

★★★★ Novice

Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number .
Enter RAM memory size in GB .
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? .
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. .
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. .
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? .
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? .
What should be happening instead? .
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? .

No ranked rewards for previous seasons.I only have a trail from s12.Nothing for S11 and S10

Message 4 of 615 (87,212 Views)

Re: No ranked rewards for previous seasons

Community Manager

Hey @TofuDriver83,

There was a long-standing bug that caused older dive trails to still be available for some time.

This was recently fixed, so at this point you'll only have the dive trail for the highest rank you reached in the previous season, as well as the Series 1 & 2 dive trails if you had earned either of those back in Season 2 and 3.

You can read more about the original announcement here - https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/news/ranked-series-3-details

That said, you should still have your badges from the prior seasons, do you see those?

Mako.png
Message 5 of 615 (87,202 Views)

I was given Master ranked rewards after achieving Apex Predator. Can you help?

★★★ Novice

Platform:Xbox Series S
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox Series S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Mjaybrod
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. N/A
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith + Valk
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? N/A
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. I loaded into the new season 13 after updating at 1 pm EST.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I just logged into Apex and doing the Season 13 update.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 5/10/2022
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I just logged into Apex Legends for Season 13. During Season 12 I maintained Apex Predator the entire second split and ended in Pred as well (14745 RP). Yet, I was given Masters rewards for the season. This is extremely frustrating due to the amount of time it took for me to achieve Apex Predator rank. Can you please give me some feedback on how you can fix this problem and get me the rewards I deserve? I look forward to your answer, thank you.
What should be happening instead? I should have received one splits worth of Apex Predator ranked rewards for the second split of season 12. I was given Masters instead.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at the amount of RP I had when the split ended (14745 RP exactly) and then look at what the cut off for #750 pred was. I was at least 300 RP points higher than what the cut off was at the end of the split. Please look into getting me my rewards that I deserve.

I just logged into Apex Legends for Season 13. During Season 12 I maintained Apex Predator the entire second split and ended in Pred as well (14745 RP). Yet, I was given Masters rewards for the season. This is extremely frustrating due to the amount of time it took for me to achieve Apex Predator rank. Can you please give me some feedback on how you can fix this problem and get me the rewards I deserve? I look forward to your answer, thank you.

Message 6 of 615 (87,576 Views)

Apex ranked showing masters but acheived predator - xbox s12 split 1

★★★ Novice

Xbox - Season 12 Split 1 acheived 23026 rp which ended me ar #734 pred with pred cap at 22803. Now upon update its saying I’m masters & received the masters badge/charm/holospray?

Message 7 of 615 (87,090 Views)

Re: I was given Master ranked rewards after achieving Apex Predator. Can you hel

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I am also Xbox

and had 14,715 k in the second split also didn't get my rewards for pred

Gamertag : LL Trixxx LL

Please fix this!!! 

Message 8 of 615 (87,530 Views)

Re: I was given Master ranked rewards after achieving Apex Predator. Can you hel

Community Manager

Thanks for the reports, folks.

This is currently being looked into and we should hopefully have an update soon. Thanks for hanging in there in the meantime!

Mako.png
Message 9 of 615 (87,503 Views)

Re: Missing Predator rewards

★ Novice

Same here. Grinded all night (still haven’t slept lol) and didn’t have a badge after the update. Ended at 14,733rp on Xbox. Pic below. 

Really hope we all get this fixed I was stoked mannnn…

Message 10 of 615 (87,483 Views)