Re: Missing Player in HUT Lineup

by NHL_Live_Support

Original Post

Missing Player in HUT Lineup

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Product: NHL 19 Platform:Sony Playstation 4 How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%) Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I tried to adjust my hockey ultimate team lineup. I recently notice my playoff burakovsky is an 88 and wanted to try him out. In order to add him into the lineup I took out Hut Diamond Joel Kellman. He spot now sits blank in my lineup. When I go to add a new player into the lineup I get that ridiculous error code screen. What happens when the bug occurs? When I try to add someone into my HUT lineup the game crashes when I go to save the lineup. This happened two days ago and continues to happen. I have tried everything from my end. I try putting Kellman back in and says he is already in the lineup. What do you expect to see? I expect the game not to crash when I try and change my lineup and add a new player. I’m trying to rank very high in season competitive season this week and I am not allowed to play the game. I feel like I should be reimbursed some way for the inconvenience. Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online Insert Game Mode or Feature here Hockey Ultimate Team What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) All the time What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30 What is your gamertag/PSN ID? TikiToss_ PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. I tried to adjust my hockey ultimate team lineup. I recently notice my playoff burakovsky is an 88 and wanted to try him out. In order to add him into the lineup I took out Hut Diamond Joel Kellman. He spot now sits blank in my lineup. When I go to add a new player into the lineup I get that ridiculous error code screen. When I try to add someone into my HUT lineup the game crashes when I go to save the lineup. This happened two days ago and continues to happen. I have tried everything from my end. I try putting Kellman back in and says he is already in the lineup. I expect the game not to crash when I try and change my lineup and add a new player. I’m trying to rank very high in season competitive season this week and I am not allowed to play the game. I feel like I should be reimbursed some way for the inconvenience. I am 6 wins 0 loses this comp season and now I get lesser packs because of this. The game is literally unable for me right now. I don’t spend money on this game and worked very hard for the team I have, it’s not fair I get robbed in this way out of some great packs and players. I tried sending a video, but I couldn’t loud it. If you would like it email me at [edit: email address removed] and I can send it that way. EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region. What is your game language? English ‌
What happens when the bug occurs? Product: NHL 19 Platform:Sony Playstation 4 How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%) Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I tried to adjust my hockey ultimate team lineup. I recently notice my playoff burakovsky is an 88 and wanted to try him out. In order to add him into the lineup I took out Hut Diamond Joel Kellman. He spot now sits blank in my lineup. When I go to add a new player into the lineup I get that ridiculous error code screen. What happens when the bug occurs? When I try to add someone into my HUT lineup the game crashes when I go to save the lineup. This happened two days ago and continues to happen. I have tried everything from my end. I try putting Kellman back in and says he is already in the lineup. What do you expect to see? I expect the game not to crash when I try and change my lineup and add a new player. I’m trying to rank very high in season competitive season this week and I am not allowed to play the game. I feel like I should be reimbursed some way for the inconvenience. Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online Insert Game Mode or Feature here Hockey Ultimate Team What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) All the time What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30 What is your gamertag/PSN ID? TikiToss_ PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. I tried to adjust my hockey ultimate team lineup. I recently notice my playoff burakovsky is an 88 and wanted to try him out. In order to add him into the lineup I took out Hut Diamond Joel Kellman. He spot now sits blank in my lineup. When I go to add a new player into the lineup I get that ridiculous error code screen. When I try to add someone into my HUT lineup the game crashes when I go to save the lineup. This happened two days ago and continues to happen. I have tried everything from my end. I try putting Kellman back in and says he is already in the lineup. I expect the game not to crash when I try and change my lineup and add a new player. I’m trying to rank very high in season competitive season this week and I am not allowed to play the game. I feel like I should be reimbursed some way for the inconvenience. I am 6 wins 0 loses this comp season and now I get lesser packs because of this. The game is literally unable for me right now. I don’t spend money on this game and worked very hard for the team I have, it’s not fair I get robbed in this way out of some great packs and players. I tried sending a video, but I couldn’t loud it. If you would like it email me at [edit: email address removed] and I can send it that way. EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region. What is your game language? English ‌
What do you expect to see? Product: NHL 19 Platform:Sony Playstation 4 How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%) Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I tried to adjust my hockey ultimate team lineup. I recently notice my playoff burakovsky is an 88 and wanted to try him out. In order to add him into the lineup I took out Hut Diamond Joel Kellman. He spot now sits blank in my lineup. When I go to add a new player into the lineup I get that ridiculous error code screen. What happens when the bug occurs? When I try to add someone into my HUT lineup the game crashes when I go to save the lineup. This happened two days ago and continues to happen. I have tried everything from my end. I try putting Kellman back in and says he is already in the lineup. What do you expect to see? I expect the game not to crash when I try and change my lineup and add a new player. I’m trying to rank very high in season competitive season this week and I am not allowed to play the game. I feel like I should be reimbursed some way for the inconvenience. Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online Insert Game Mode or Feature here Hockey Ultimate Team What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) All the time What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30 What is your gamertag/PSN ID? TikiToss_ PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. I tried to adjust my hockey ultimate team lineup. I recently notice my playoff burakovsky is an 88 and wanted to try him out. In order to add him into the lineup I took out Hut Diamond Joel Kellman. He spot now sits blank in my lineup. When I go to add a new player into the lineup I get that ridiculous error code screen. When I try to add someone into my HUT lineup the game crashes when I go to save the lineup. This happened two days ago and continues to happen. I have tried everything from my end. I try putting Kellman back in and says he is already in the lineup. I expect the game not to crash when I try and change my lineup and add a new player. I’m trying to rank very high in season competitive season this week and I am not allowed to play the game. I feel like I should be reimbursed some way for the inconvenience. I am 6 wins 0 loses this comp season and now I get lesser packs because of this. The game is literally unable for me right now. I don’t spend money on this game and worked very hard for the team I have, it’s not fair I get robbed in this way out of some great packs and players. I tried sending a video, but I couldn’t loud it. If you would like it email me at [edit: email address removed] and I can send it that way. EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region. What is your game language? English ‌
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Hockey Ultimate Team
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) All the time
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? TikiToss_
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Product: NHL 19 Platform:Sony Playstation 4 How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%) Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I tried to adjust my hockey ultimate team lineup. I recently notice my playoff burakovsky is an 88 and wanted to try him out. In order to add him into the lineup I took out Hut Diamond Joel Kellman. He spot now sits blank in my lineup. When I go to add a new player into the lineup I get that ridiculous error code screen. What happens when the bug occurs? When I try to add someone into my HUT lineup the game crashes when I go to save the lineup. This happened two days ago and continues to happen. I have tried everything from my end. I try putting Kellman back in and says he is already in the lineup. What do you expect to see? I expect the game not to crash when I try and change my lineup and add a new player. I’m trying to rank very high in season competitive season this week and I am not allowed to play the game. I feel like I should be reimbursed some way for the inconvenience. Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online Insert Game Mode or Feature here Hockey Ultimate Team What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) All the time What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30 What is your gamertag/PSN ID? TikiToss_ PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. I tried to adjust my hockey ultimate team lineup. I recently notice my playoff burakovsky is an 88 and wanted to try him out. In order to add him into the lineup I took out Hut Diamond Joel Kellman. He spot now sits blank in my lineup. When I go to add a new player into the lineup I get that ridiculous error code screen. When I try to add someone into my HUT lineup the game crashes when I go to save the lineup. This happened two days ago and continues to happen. I have tried everything from my end. I try putting Kellman back in and says he is already in the lineup. I expect the game not to crash when I try and change my lineup and add a new player. I’m trying to rank very high in season competitive season this week and I am not allowed to play the game. I feel like I should be reimbursed some way for the inconvenience. I am 6 wins 0 loses this comp season and now I get lesser packs because of this. The game is literally unable for me right now. I don’t spend money on this game and worked very hard for the team I have, it’s not fair I get robbed in this way out of some great packs and players. I tried sending a video, but I couldn’t loud it. If you would like it email me at [edit: email address removed] and I can send it that way. EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region. What is your game language? English ‌
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Product: NHL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I tried to adjust my hockey ultimate team lineup. I recently notice my playoff burakovsky is an 88 and wanted to try him out. In order to add him into the lineup I took out Hut Diamond Joel Kellman. He spot now sits blank in my lineup. When I go to add a new player into the lineup I get that ridiculous error code screen.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I try to add someone into my HUT lineup the game crashes when I go to save the lineup. This happened two days ago and continues to happen. I have tried everything from my end. I try putting Kellman back in and says he is already in the lineup.
What do you expect to see? I expect the game not to crash when I try and change my lineup and add a new player. I’m trying to rank very high in season competitive season this week and I am not allowed to play the game. I feel like I should be reimbursed some way for the inconvenience.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Hockey Ultimate Team
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) All the time
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? TikiToss_
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. I tried to adjust my hockey ultimate team lineup. I recently notice my playoff burakovsky is an 88 and wanted to try him out. In order to add him into the lineup I took out Hut Diamond Joel Kellman. He spot now sits blank in my lineup. When I go to add a new player into the lineup I get that ridiculous error code screen. When I try to add someone into my HUT lineup the game crashes when I go to save the lineup. This happened two days ago and continues to happen. I have tried everything from my end. I try putting Kellman back in and says he is already in the lineup. I expect the game not to crash when I try and change my lineup and add a new player. I’m trying to rank very high in season competitive season this week and I am not allowed to play the game. I feel like I should be reimbursed some way for the inconvenience. I am 6 wins 0 loses this comp season and now I get lesser packs because of this. The game is literally unable for me right now. I don’t spend money on this game and worked very hard for the team I have, it’s not fair I get robbed in this way out of some great packs and players. I tried sending a video, but I couldn’t loud it. If you would like it email me at [edit: email address removed] and I can send it that way.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Message 1 of 4 (425 Views)

EA NHL Team

Hey @SoftHandsShep,

Can you please attach a video of the issue happening?  I will try to troubleshoot the issue with you.

Message 2 of 4 (405 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried to attach video file and it says unsupported extension type... 

Is there another way I could send this to you

Message 3 of 4 (389 Views)

EA NHL Team

@SoftHandsShep 

You could upload to YouTube and send us the link.

Message 4 of 4 (384 Views)