Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Phase II Clone Officer skins

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? In-Game Store & Crates
Summarize your bug Automatically unlocked the Phase II Clone Officer skins for the bundles I purchased after their release except for the 41st Elite Corps, 91st Recon, and 104th Wolfpack
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Ben_Cannoli
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? PST - GMT - 8:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Collection to Officer Appearances to Galactic Republic to Phase II
What happens when the bug occurs? Phase II Officer skins for 41st, 91st, and 104th are locked
What do you expect to see? Phase II Officer skins for 41st, 91st, and 104th unlocked
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? In-Game Store & Crates
Summarize your bug Automatically unlocked the Phase II Clone Officer skins for the bundles I purchased after their release except for the 41st Elite Corps, 91st Recon, and 104th Wolfpack
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Ben_Cannoli
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 5/21/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 9:00 AM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? PST - GMT - 8:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Collection to Officer Appearances to Galactic Republic to Phase II
What happens when the bug occurs? Phase II Officer skins for 41st, 91st, and 104th are locked
What do you expect to see? Phase II Officer skins for 41st, 91st, and 104th unlocked
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Message 1 of 14 (1,786 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Phase II Clone Officer skins

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for the reply @the40mikemike 

When it comes to locked purchased content, I'm afraid there's nothing we can do on our forum. Someone needs to look into your account logs and check what happened - it can be done by our game advisers. You can create a new case and request a contact by following steps from this article.

I would also recommend to contact us in such situations right away, since it's easier to find required information and confirm that items are missing from your account.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 4 of 14 (1,679 Views)

All Replies

Hey @the40mikemike 

Just to make sure that I understood your issue - you've already purchased the appearance bundles for 41st, 91st, and 104th Battalions, but you still don't have access to them in the game? Have you purchased them with Credits before the latest update? Do you remember when exactly you've unlocked them? Wondering

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 14 (1,736 Views)

★★ Novice

Correct - I purchased the bundles with Credits around their respective release dates, so early September 2018 for the 41st and early October for the 91st and 104th.

Message 3 of 14 (1,711 Views)

Thanks for the reply @the40mikemike 

When it comes to locked purchased content, I'm afraid there's nothing we can do on our forum. Someone needs to look into your account logs and check what happened - it can be done by our game advisers. You can create a new case and request a contact by following steps from this article.

I would also recommend to contact us in such situations right away, since it's easier to find required information and confirm that items are missing from your account.

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 14 (1,680 Views)

★★ Novice

I did contact you "right away". It was "right away" for me, considering I had just returned from a several month hiatus from your game due to lack of Starfighter support. Give me my skins.

Message 5 of 14 (1,599 Views)

★★ Novice

There's nothing you can do, there's nothing the Community Managers can do, there's nothing EA Help can do. Can anyone do something or am I supposed to shell out the full price of this game several times over just to finish my skin collection?

Message 6 of 14 (1,598 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello? Can I have my skins, please?

Message 7 of 14 (1,545 Views)

★★ Novice
Still waiting to be helped.
Message 8 of 14 (1,408 Views)

★★ Novice

Just realized you told me to return full circle to the people over at EA "Help" who gave me completely different advice every time I went to them and made me feel like they were trying to scam me rather than assist me.

Message 9 of 14 (1,398 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team
Hey, @the40mikemike for missing items you need to get in contact with our support team, there is nothing we can help with on the forums because there is a need for account verification and not something we do on our forums because of it's a public space. 

Keep in mind that AHQ is a player helping player forum and not a direct link to EA support agents, we have our EA support site for that.

How to get in contact with EA support:

/Atic
Message 10 of 14 (1,364 Views)