Missing Padme Shards

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iphone 5s
OS Version 12,4,4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 546-349-711
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I completed the tiers of the padme event previously, but somehow it did not send me the shards. I was having very poor wireless performance the day of the event (this was prior to the most recent scheduled running of the event, prior to the journey guide release). I have since re-beaten all tiers using the journey guide and I am still missing shards and unable to unlock the character. Please see the screenshots attached. I have tried to reach out to EA support, called on the phone, and been told that it's pending or there is nothing that can be done. I need to get the character unlocked for General Skywalker event. Please help! I am missing shards and gear from the tier 6 completion.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? complete tier of the padme event, lose signal prior to accepting the rewards, restart app, you are now missing the rewards for that tier (gear and shards)
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Please see the attached screenshots.

Again, I'm unable to unlock the character due to this issue and it is required now for LS Geo and General Skywalker. I cannot play without this being fixed.

image0.png
image1.png
image3.png
Message 1 of 3 (193 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Padme Shards

Community Manager (retired)
@boxer82 Hey there, thanks for the report. The missing shards are available for you to collect from the inbox now.
Apologies for the inconvenience.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (142 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Here is the last screenshot. it wouldn't let me attach it.

image2.png
Message 2 of 3 (190 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
@boxer82 Hey there, thanks for the report. The missing shards are available for you to collect from the inbox now.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
Message 3 of 3 (143 Views)