[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Xiaomi Pocophone F1
OS Version Android Version: 9 PKQ1.180729.001
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 197593272
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug I don't know if it's a bug or intentional changes in drops but I've noticed the omega drops in fleet challenges have been abysmal lately, I think I've received maybe 2 omegas in the last 20 attempts and almost all of my shard mates and some guildees have confirmed similar findings... If it isn't a bug then please just change it to 1 guaranteed drop like you did with zetas thank you.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try some fleet challenges
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country UK

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Xiaomi Pocophone F1
OS Version Android Version: 9 PKQ1.180729.001
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 197593272
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug I don't know if it's a bug or intentional changes in drops but I've noticed the omega drops in fleet challenges have been abysmal lately, I think I've received maybe 2 omegas in the last 20 attempts and almost all of my shard mates and some guildees have confirmed similar findings... If it isn't a bug then please just change it to 1 guaranteed drop like you did with zetas thank you.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try some fleet challenges
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country UK

Thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (309 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Omegas From Fleet Challenges

EA Live QV Team

HI @sirreignbatt and thank you for the report.

This seems to be really bad RNG for you. We've had a look at the logs and you got indeed only 3 ability material Omegas out of the last 16 ship ability material challenges. It appears to be working as designed and hopefully you have better luck next time. If you would like to have guaranteed drops for it, feel free to post it in our feedback section HERE.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (289 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

HI @sirreignbatt and thank you for the report.

This seems to be really bad RNG for you. We've had a look at the logs and you got indeed only 3 ability material Omegas out of the last 16 ship ability material challenges. It appears to be working as designed and hopefully you have better luck next time. If you would like to have guaranteed drops for it, feel free to post it in our feedback section HERE.

Message 2 of 3 (290 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand thanks for the reply, I've made the post in the feedback section as suggested and would really appreciate if you could implement said changes.
Message 3 of 3 (279 Views)