Missing Mods

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Phone
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 338-131-417
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Every time I try to purchase/assign mods I get a message saying mod cap inventory reached. I got to sell mods but there is none in my inventory. This has been going on over a week now.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Every time I try to purchase/assign mods I get a message saying mod cap inventory reached. I got to sell mods but there is none in my inventory. This has been going on over a week now. This is very frustrating. I've been playing for about 4 years now and have spent quite a bit of money on it. Something needs to be done ASAP. I have tried uninstalling then reinstalling, signing out and back in, check my mod settings, and updating. NOTHING WORKS.

Message 1 of 10 (751 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Mods

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @DarickW21 and thanks for reporting this. If no mods are available to sell, they are most likely part of a loadout. If you delete the loadout, you should then be able to sell the mods and then claim or buy new mods.

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (733 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @DarickW21 and thanks for reporting this. If no mods are available to sell, they are most likely part of a loadout. If you delete the loadout, you should then be able to sell the mods and then claim or buy new mods.

Message 2 of 10 (734 Views)

★ Novice

How would I remove them from a load out?

Message 3 of 10 (718 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@DarickW21 You will need to delete the loadout as mods cannot be removed from loadouts.

Message 4 of 10 (712 Views)

★ Novice

That didn't work. If I go in to where I can assign them to characters I can see I have plenty of unused mods to either assign or sell. When I go to the inventory screen to sell them, only one appears. Is this something that EA can correct remotely?????

Message 5 of 10 (703 Views)

@DarickW21 Are they all locked?

★ Novice

They're not locked. They're not there. I'm trying to swap this one with a character that already has one. It won't let me swap because it says my inventory is full. How can it be full when I only have one banked????? I've had several other times when I have had 5 or 6 banked and could still swap them.

Screenshot_20200724-161857.png
Message 7 of 10 (672 Views)

★★★★ Guide

What UltraSlide is referring to, is the saved mod loadouts.

A mod that is in a loadout can not be sold even if it's not equipped on a unit.

Screenshot_20200726-141933_Heroes.jpg
Message 8 of 10 (617 Views)

★ Novice

There is none.

Message 9 of 10 (600 Views)

★ Novice

When I try to get a new mod I get a message saying I need to sell mods. I have I banked and that's it. Just one. I've been told to get rid of loadouts. I have no load outs to get rid of. As you can see in the pics provided.

Screenshot_20200731-123911.png
Screenshot_20200731-123858.png
Screenshot_20200731-123831.png
Message 10 of 10 (501 Views)