Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Missing Masterwork loot at loot claim ( no disconnect)

by FroYo67

Original Post

Missing Masterwork loot at loot claim ( no disconnect)

★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number nvidia RTX 2080 oc
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32gb
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? all missions /contract / stonghold
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. end of mission loot screen
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) every couple of hours last few weeks
Summarize your bug i'll pick up 3-6 masterworks and when I get to end of a game where is shows loot it only shows me a couple... the others are gone. I've counted on many missions how many I've picked up and somehow there gone when a mission is over.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? just play the game... not sure if this has to do with connection issues because iIget kicked often. all ports are forward as they should be. seems to be EA servers.
What happens when the bug occurs? Missing masterworks at end of the game. do not receive loot.......
What should be happening instead? give me my loot........

after I'm playing for about 30 min to 1 hour , I'll do a stronghold and on occasion pick up 4-6 masterworks.... when I get to loot screen I only get 2-3..... this has happened on all strongholds, and freeplay. 

Message 1 of 2 (65 Views)

Re: Missing Masterwork loot at loot claim ( no disconnect)

★ Apprentice

What’s your loot total? The expedition loot (salvage screen) is buggy right now. Could be a connected issue if you’re picking up over 250 total. Random things dropping out of your “loot bag” when it goes over. Haven’t had this issue personally, but I hoped this might help

Message 2 of 2 (52 Views)
Twitter Stream