Missing Malak Shards

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Motorola z force 2
OS Version Android version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 941-545-291
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I've completed both sides of the malak even and only have 85 shards after completing them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Screenshots
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Missing Malak shards

Screenshot_20200526-115026.png
Screenshot_20200526-115048.png
Message 1 of 12 (621 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Malak Shards

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Dafunk44 and sorry to hear that.

What @GladOS-013 said is absolutely correct, any missing items, shards, rewards, etc. you can always get in touch with our support staff. They should be able to assist.

View in thread

Message 4 of 12 (559 Views)

All Replies

@Dafunk44 Have you tried contacting swgoh customer support for assistance?

★★★ Novice
@GladOS-013 Submitted an email through the help button link in game and haven't heard anything back yet. Did that last night after this happened, so it's been a while now
Message 3 of 12 (576 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Dafunk44 and sorry to hear that.

What @GladOS-013 said is absolutely correct, any missing items, shards, rewards, etc. you can always get in touch with our support staff. They should be able to assist.

Message 4 of 12 (560 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand I've tried to get in touch with them but have yet to hear anything back yet.
Message 5 of 12 (542 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So @EA_HighCommand here I am, after trying to contact someone to solve this for me in every way possible and can't get a word back from any source and I'm just wanting to use the character I've spent all my time and resources funneled to unlock. Also wondering why you can't just give me the shards I'm owed like you did @Palpatine1969 in the previous thread when I looked up this issue in the first place. I have the exact same situation going on and I'm just shrugged off. Like most stuff with EA, this is a joke and I shouldn't be surprised anymore yet it continues to be one upped. At least have some consistency when it comes to resolving issues and do it in a timely manner, not leave someone hanging for two days with no word from anything

Message 6 of 12 (494 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Dafunk44 and thank you for your reply.

Usually, as said before, that type of issue is usually handled faster by our support team. Since you already contacted them before we saw your thread, we usually don't interfere to avoid confusion, etc.

What's the case number you have with support?

Message 7 of 12 (458 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand 

Shortly after I posted this I was finally contacted but I haven't heard anything back since then and would like some kind of update on that status of the situation if possible

Message 8 of 12 (441 Views)

EA Live QV Team

If your case is open (not resolved), everything is in order. I am sure you will get an update as soon as possible.

Message 9 of 12 (409 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand Its been nearly three days for some missing shards. I could understand if my account was hacked or something but this is just ridiculous that it's taken this long to get shards that I am owed for a character I should have unlocked now.
Message 10 of 12 (397 Views)