by Grandepatron

Original Post

Missing MK4 Droid Caller Pieces from Daily Challenges

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone X
OS Version 11.1.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Daily Challenges - Simulated it to get rewards and I did not receive the MK4 Droid Caller pieces from STR Gear Challenge
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Simulate the challenges at the same time. This happened on Sunday for me, where all challenges were opened
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Singapore

Missing MK4 droid caller in that empty slot.

Please do something about it. Game is becoming more and more buggy.

F98D2E80-63AB-4593-8BC2-5E538340F37E.jpeg
Message 1 of 3 (195 Views)

Re: Missing MK4 Droid Caller Pieces from Daily Challenges

★★ Guide
Interesting a very similar thing happened to me just now only it was with the two gold pieces at the top left hand corner. Hmm, few thoughts here, I guess we need to see if the correct amounts were added to our inventories in which case this is one of those pesky "visual bugs" or are we actually not getting the item. Second, I have seen this happen in different game modes like missing the Omega in cantina the same way. However, this could have to do with simming or multi-simming in different modes of the game. If that is the case then the issue is in that portion of the code. I will also point out that this is a "newer" issue and I did not remember seeing it until a few weeks or months ago. We could really use a developer or Community Manager to chime in when possible. Cheers! 😃
Message 2 of 3 (173 Views)

Re: Missing MK4 Droid Caller Pieces from Daily Challenges

★★★★ Novice

Still no response from a developer.

Feels like the daily 600 tracking problem where we are supposedly never getting a solution. :eahigh_file:

Message 3 of 3 (126 Views)