Missing LS TB reward

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone 7
OS Version 11.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 515167648
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Was in full light side territory battles from start to finish (7PM local time) and at the finish no reward message arrived. - i was in a time crunch before TW started and i was switching guild, so i changed my guild and made a support case (case id 40792813) to get the missing rewards, but after 10 useless messages from EA support claiming that i hadnt been in the last TB they said to make a post here. - my guess is that my name changed to mol eliza in the TB after i left the guild which support should know about. - i moved guild 30 min after TB ended, i would have stayed but TW was starting and i always had recieved rewards when TB ended before. - old guild: https://swgoh.gg/g/5513/danish-anomaly/ - reward missing: 38 stars light side reward + 38 stars added to archivement for LS TB stars - screenshot from waves completed as i broke my record to show i was in all 6 phases - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/422002079473598486/439942650099925002/unknown.png
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? no idea, its always worked since the bug with missing rewards from dark side was fixed
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Denmark

Message 1 of 13 (821 Views)

Re: Missing LS TB reward

★ Apprentice
Can i please get a confirm that this problem is solved in next patch?
Message 2 of 13 (704 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @BrainWaveDK and thank you for the report.

We've checked your account and you swapped guilds before the TB completed, which is why you did not receive the rewards.

We strongly suggest collecting any reward before swapping guilds.

Message 3 of 13 (749 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hello,

thank you for looking into the issue.

but the TB ended at 19:00 local time and i switched guild at 19:30 and there was no TB message in my inbox.

please provide the evidence that shows that i switched before the TB was completed.

i can prove that i was part of the full TB and i have all the stats from the TB showing i was part of the full 6 days.

thank you.

Message 4 of 13 (657 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @BrainWaveDK.

Our records showing that you've joined the new guild on 4/29/2018, 6:53:25 pm GMT. The Territory Battle completed on 4/29/2018 7:46 pm GMT.

Message 5 of 13 (652 Views)

★ Apprentice
Hello again,

Thanks for checking up on it, the last phase of tb ended at 6pm gmt, why is there an almost 2 hour gap and why wasn't i warned about it, I've never changed guild since tb was released so i couldn't know about this and i don't think it's fair that the game can't understand that finishing a tb in one guild means losing rewards cause it takes 106 minutes to process the reward. Based on your evidence i can only conclude that I've been cheated for my promised reward
Message 6 of 13 (643 Views)

★ Apprentice
Hello again,

Any updates and when can i get the missing rewards?

Thanks
Message 7 of 13 (556 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommand

still no reward from the last update.

Message 8 of 13 (506 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_HighCommand

any update on this?
Message 9 of 13 (462 Views)