Re: Missing LGBT+, BLM, SAH & Suicide Awareness Badges

by ddommett

Original Post

Missing LGBT+, BLM, SAH & Suicide Awareness Badges

★★★ Newbie

Since the Shadow Royale event dropped (10/26) these badges are completely gone. Checked on a discord server of mine too and folks are also having trouble, just wanna put this out here in case someone else is having that problem/to bring it to the attention of devs if possible.

Message 1 of 7 (327 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@MaliciousMariI'm glad because it proves they can be removed (I asked on support 3 times months ago and all of them told me it couldn't be done) and EA/Respawn are simpy choosing to shove it down everyones throats. Hopefully those that want them can have them back.

Message 2 of 7 (302 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I and the people I play with are those missing badges as well. The three of us play through Steam. We checked all of our legends to see if it was just one or two, but they are all missing the badges. I am mildly upset, as those are the badges I run and I miss them.

Message 3 of 7 (272 Views)

★★★ Guide

I usually run with the BLM, LGBT and SAH badges on every character and they're gone for me as well.

Don't appear in inventory and my character badges are only showing the default rank badge.

Message 4 of 7 (235 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

FYI everyone.  According to Apex Intel on twitter the bug is known and will be fixed soon.  They may even give all 4 badges to people who missed them first time around as part of it.

Message 5 of 7 (227 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just confirmed by respawn, everyone gets the badges next week at the start of s11 whether you had them originally or not 

Message 6 of 7 (208 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for that update @ddommett!

If anyone would like to see a bit more context on this situation, you can find that in the tweet below. Thanks for the patience everyone!

Mako.png
Message 7 of 7 (192 Views)