Re: Missing Jedi Knight Revan shards

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
PlatformAndroid Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? None
OS Version Current
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode) 861-976-994
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Error:  Error 3.0 after 4th or 5th category. 55 shards are missed. Bastila Shan Portrait also missed. 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check my account, 55 shards are missed. Try the event.
Connection Type: Mobile/ Wi-Fi
Please select your region Europe

Finished Revan event. But get 275 shards, instead 330. There was an error after 5th category. Error 3.0 I had to reload the game. No rewards, no event to retry. Help please.

S90131-135726.jpg
S90131-135655.jpg
Message 251 of 312 (574 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Здравствуйте. У меня возникла проблема с игрой Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroesна мобильном устройстве. Сегодня начался ивент по Джедаю Ревану. на прохождении последнего этапа у меня вылезла ошибка, игра перезапустилась и осколки Ревана мне небыли начислены а сам ивент исчез... верните осколки или решите эту проблему. Жду результата. Мой код союзника в игре 761 924 917

Message 252 of 312 (564 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

26 hours and counting. 

Script the following. Check for amount of shards with the questline finished that is lower then 330 and check how many people have been hit. Maybe do a crosscheck with the needed chars in the OR tag needed for the quest to be sure that they should be able to make it happen. Test on a few ally codes and hit it?

I would really like to benefit from Revan today at least and I am problably not the only one.

Message 253 of 312 (555 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Legionia 

Sure 26 hours is pretty long. But telling a dev what to do on his own application is the worst thing you can do. Even if what you say makes sense, you don't know how it is made and you can't say it is that easy. I really doubt they are making us wait that long on purpose. I'm really bored waiting too, but I'm sure they are doing their best to fix it. Trust me they must be bored as well working on this issue. But there is nothing we can do and putting them under pressure is not a good idea Frown

Just wait a bit longer our so long awaited Revan is coming Standard smile

Message 254 of 312 (546 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I am guessing you are completely right. But eventually it is all about database work.

I am a patient player (hence the slow grind to getting great chars). Its all the more frustrating that somehow lvling characters makes the game glitch so hard. Would be something if everyone did a coordinated upgrade of some bad character all on the same day and everyone lost their upgrade materials. I mean, what did CG expect when one of the most OP characters becomes available again. Noone would try to claim it ASAP.

But yeah, we need patience Standard smile

Message 255 of 312 (529 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same here. Don't get 55 shades. My ally code: 428-261-477

Message 256 of 312 (494 Views)

★★ Apprentice

11:31am United Kingdom 

Okay, morning just about gone. Where is the solution to this problem? We have waited long enough. You got our money, deliver the goods.

Message 257 of 312 (469 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem : ally code 791-713-749

Message 258 of 312 (466 Views)

★★★ Newbie

HI, i've got the same problem, only 275 shards but i win all the battles and the Reavn's event disapear...

Ally code: 983-374-186

Message 259 of 312 (460 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ally Code from a friend who have the exact same problem: 518-386-377

Message 260 of 312 (427 Views)