by deitz420

Original Post

Re: Missing JML Shards

★★★ Novice
@nveryea I don't know, but I opened a new case as well
Message 11 of 29 (367 Views)

@deitz420 Hello there,

Excuse the copy and paste, but I'm trying to get some of these posts near the top of the discussions for the team's attention when they are back in.

The team is working a limited schedule just now, but will be happy to sort this for you when they are back in the office. I know "have patience" isn't what you want to hear, but please be assured all reports of this nature are looked into and can be swiftly rectified.

@nveryea can you provide an ally code for your JML issue please?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 12 of 29 (343 Views)

★★★ Novice
@ChristophIV 218683188
Thank you
Message 13 of 29 (333 Views)

★★★ Novice
@nveryea 5th day without JML...
Message 14 of 29 (285 Views)

★★★ Novice
@nveryea Now I'm starting losing light side currency for GL tiers. 144/144...
Message 15 of 29 (261 Views)

★★★ Novice
@ChristophIV please help. I am starting to get desperate! In sequence of another ticket, I now talked to a guy that told me that "everything is ok", and that "i received the 330 shards"! This is now a very big disrespect.
Message 16 of 29 (199 Views)

@nveryea Hey.

Sorry that you are still waiting and that support hasn't been able to resolve this. I think the team is back in on Wednesday here, and they should be able to sort it.

Apologies again, I know it must suck being unable to activate a GL.

Message 17 of 29 (197 Views)

★★★ Novice
@ChristophIV I'm also still waiting
Message 18 of 29 (189 Views)

★★ Novice
@ChristophIV I'm also waiting on 50 SLKR shards that I'm missing, EA support have offered me no help and just stated that I do have the shards, which I obviously don't as I can't unlock the character, any help would be greatly appreciated
Message 19 of 29 (173 Views)

@Snakeyes2210 I can see you already have opened a couple of reports on your SLKR issue. As I posted above, I believe the team is back in on Wednesday and can look into the reports for @deitz420 and yourself.

Message 20 of 29 (166 Views)