Re: Missing content the sims mobile

by Rh0deIsland

Original Post

Missing Items from theTreasure Hunt Pack

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung A20s
OS Version A207FXXU2BTJ3
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy from Buy Menu (icon that has an outline of a shopping bag and a plumbob)
What do you expect to see? To receive the COMPLETE items from the pack.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country Philippines

I bought the Treasure Hunt Pack last night, around 11:54pm (+8 GMT). But, I only received the stove from the purchase. NO sims cash was not added on my TSM account, NO Ancient Relic Coins, No scrolls, etc. This incident happened twice already! The same thing happened from the September 2019 case I've repeatedly raised on EA Help. You've given me only half the prizes (from the Beginner's Bargain Pack and Treasure Hunt Pack) I originally paid for on my account. Now, this incident has happened AGAIN? How can I finish the Treasure Hunt event? 

Message 1 of 12 (1,721 Views)

Re: Missing Items from theTreasure Hunt Pack

Hero

@Rh0deIsland 

Unfortunately this is an issue that we can't help you fix from the forums.

Either you want to restore your purchase or get the rest of the pack content, you will have to contact an EA advisor. 

Please follow these directives:

• You should send in a Help Ticket from your in-game account. Advisors need mobile players to do this because in-game mobile tickets bring through needed details. Contacting by any other method will only delay support and you'll be asked to go back and send in an in-game help ticket. Also worth noting that sending in help tickets from the mobile in-game account ensures the tickets go through to the mobile advisors directly who'll be far more informed.
    • Have valid proof of purchase available for advisors. Purchases on mobile aren't made on Origin aka EA's tool, they are made on either Google Play or iTunes so in order for support to confirm that there was a payment made they will need valid proof of purchase. Once they verified the purchase they can check if the content is on the account,. If it's not the advisors will take it from there.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 12 (1,699 Views)

Re: Missing Items from theTreasure Hunt Pack

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SalixCat That's unfortunate because I've created multiple Help Tickets from my in-game account. 4 Help Tickets were created for Beginner's Bargain Pack (which were not addressed until now) and one for the current issue. That's a total of 5 pending issues. I posted this issue here because none of my concerns have been address since late 2019. A year has passed and nothing. I just want my money back if TSM cannot give me what I paid for.
Message 3 of 12 (1,678 Views)

Re: Have not received reply

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Azandii95 Me too. I have not received any concrete response from TSM/EA customer assistance for more than a year now. Despite raising the case several times in a month, they've completely ignored my concern. They robbed me off my money TWICE and simply brushed my concerns off. I hope your issues get fixed. Because, for more than a year now, I have this realization that they just want your money, nothing more. Once you complain about missing items they'll never assist you and drag it for months or years.
Message 4 of 12 (1,522 Views)

Re: HELP: I paid for simoleon cactus in sims mobile, but I don’t have it!

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Illium No response from your customer service. Although my concern isn't about the cactus but a different one, your team has completely ignored my concern. My 1st case was raised back in 2019, it's been a year since then. Now I have a second case, and month has passed still no concrete response from your EA Team. Kindly return my money. I just want my money back.
Message 5 of 12 (1,521 Views)

Re: HELP: I paid for simoleon cactus in sims mobile, but I don’t have it!

Community Manager

Hi @Rh0deIsland

I've noticed a few threads bumped with your specific case and have merged them into your existing thread for this. Please use this thread for your case as bumping other threads to discuss your case is considered spamming/flooding the boards. 

I'm afraid we are not equipped to assist with these cases from the forums. Please reopen your case with our support team and ensure the following criteria has been met

1. Help ticket sent from in-game: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-support-for-The-Sims-Mobile/m-p/6773411#M2...
  2. Player Id/Ally Code: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Guide-How-to-find-your-player-ID-in-The-Sims-M...
  3. Valid Proof of Purchase: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/how-to-provide-proof-of-purchase/#mobile

Our support team will not be able to assist further and look into the missing purchases until these 3 factors hare fulfilled. Particularly the third point; Valid Proof of Purchase. There's specific information required of proof of purchase supplied and all screenshots attached need to meet that criteria. Submitting screenshots that doesn't match the specifications required can't be accepted as proof of purchase. For missing content from Google Play purchases, the proof of purchase supplied needs to include the following in the screenshots attached: 

EA Help wrote:

We’ll need screenshots of:

• the Transactions Page from your Google Payments
  • the confirmation email you got for the purchase. To get your email address to show in your screenshot, click on your Profile Picture on the top right-hand corner of your screen before you take the screenshot.

Make sure both screenshots include the following information and are full screen, desktop images.

• The description/name of the product purchased.
  • The game code (if applicable)
  • Your transaction ID/order number.
  • Your email address.
  • The date and time of the purchase.
  • The price you paid.

Proof of purchase visual examples included in spoiler tag :

Spoiler
Screenshot of Google Play's Activity page showing all transactions and Gmail address profile.
Screenshot of Google Play's emailed receipt and Gmail address profile.

Our support team will not be able to proceed until all three (in-game ticket, Player id/Ally Code & valid proof of purchase) has been supplied correctly. Please review your existing tickets and screenshots to ensure they match the specifications for each missing purchase you're reaching out for assistance with. 

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 12 (1,486 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi Lanna!

I've read your post. You've mentioned about making an in-game ticket which I already did so many (many) times. I don't understand why my case has dragged on for so long (1 year) despite making so many in-game tickets. I've posted several screenshots of the incident related to my case. Please, if you cant give me the items I purchased, just give me back my money on my credit card. I feel so cheated.  

Message 7 of 12 (1,441 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Rh0deIsland,

I've merged your post in with this thread! As I've asked above, please do not use other threads to continue this discussion as you've already got this existing thread active. Continuing to do so will be spamming and break the forum rules.

I'm afraid I cannot be of assistance to you with your case through the forums. I've expanded on why above. Please take a moment to review my earlier message.

You're correct, I did mention an in-game ticket. In addition to this I also highlighting the importance of submitting proof of purchase only and exactly as outlined in the EA Help article I've linked above. This information is also easily accessible in my earlier message.If you scroll up you'll be able to locate those details. Once you've gotten the details in the article to reference, please ensure, that for every purchase you're seeking assistance with, that screenshots are limited to and follow the specifications requested exactly when submitting this to the support team. You can review your attachments from your 'My Cases' tab in your EA account and check them against the specifications outlined in the article.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 8 of 12 (1,426 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Lanna For more than a year since I purchased the Beginner's Bargain Pack and now, the Treasure Explorer Hunt Pack, I reiterate that I have not received a concrete response from EA Help. Instead, I keep getting the same templated message from the EA customer service. I have attached screenshots as what you've indicated. Less than 5MB was attached on each cases I forwarded (the screenshots I have attached have more or less, a total of 500KB= 287.32KB+151.16KB). I also have screenshots of my Google Payment attached (no cropped image was done) as per the instruction/s of EA customer service). But, again, I got the same templated messages for more than a year of follow-ups. Honestly, I'm tempted to attach all the the messages sent to me by EA so, you will see for yourself how excruciating the process is. Also, EA Customer Service keeps asking me for a confirmation email from Google. I reiterate that I do not have a confirmation email from google for all the packs I bought. I have reiterated this (as I have done so in numerous occasion). Instead, I have presented an a screenshot of deductions made on my credit card by Google.

I apologize if I keep replying on threads here. But with more than a year of endless follow-ups, no progress was made. Who wouldn't be frustrated? If my responses bothered anyone, I will apologize for that. But, I am simply responding and sharing the struggle I had with EA customer service. With all the technological advances, I just don't expect this kind of service from a first world country. And to top it all off, this incident happened to me twice. I just want to enjoy this game like before. I've been playing this game since 2016. While there are many things that change, it seems that EA customer service has not caught up with all the wonderful developments the game has made. It's quite a disappointment.

-Rhodessa E.
Message 9 of 12 (1,350 Views)

EA Help has marked my CASE as "fixed" when its not "fixed" at all

★★★★★ Apprentice

My rewards until now has not been seeded on my Sims Mobile Account yet EA Help has claimed that my issue has been "fixed" when it's actually not. No concrete response from EA since year 2019. EA HELP has not acknowledged the screenshots that I sent them. It's been a year and I'm so feed up. Just give me back my hard-earned money!

Message 10 of 12 (1,267 Views)