Missing Items / Hot Tub / Double Door in Inventory

by fishking_21

Original Post

Missing Items / Hot Tub / Double Door in Inventory

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone X
OS Version 12.1.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003334760759
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have attached 2 screenshots of my home. The first photo showing the Hot Tub and the Luxuriously Ornate Double Door (you can’t see it since it’s on the wall but it’s there) from about a month ago and the second photo showing the items missing from my home and my inventory which is recent.. I know this is not a bug like the Halloween one where a bunch of items went missing from the inventory. This one is different because it was an isolated glitch because it happened when I was in “build mode” trying to rearrange my stuff due to the item limit. I was rearranging my Hot Tub and my Luxuriously Ornate Double Door when my game froze and I had to do a soft reset of my iPhone X. When I got back in the game, I notice right away that the Hot Tub and the Double Door were missing. I went in my inventory and checked numerous times and they were not there. That’s when I opened up a ticket right away and now we’re here! I love this game very much and don’t want to stop playing but I’m really frustrated right now since I worked so hard to get these items and now they are gone! I just want my house to be back to normal. I don’t want you to restart me though because I will lose all my progress in the game. I just finished the latest quest and got the Karaoke Machine and Basketball Court with 3 days left. As you can tell from my house that I’m a very advanced player and I know what I’m doing. I’m not looking to cheat the system or get a freebie or hand out. I don’t mind putting in the work but I just want what is fair. If you can’t replace the missing items, then I would like to be compensated for them which is 2045 SimCash which is the cost of those 2 items (Hot Tub & Double Door) so I can buy them. Please, please, please, help me! I’m so sad, frustrated, angry, a very emotional train wreck since this happened to me. I know you are trying your best to understand the situation but this game means a lot to me! Whatever you can do to help me out, I would really really really appreciate it!
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my 2nd Hot Tub and 2nd Luxuriously Ornate Double Door put back in my inventory.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback Please help me as soon as possible or at least compensate me 2045 SimCash so I can repurchase the Hot Tub (2000 SimCash) & the Luxuriously Ornate Double Door (45 SimCash)

This happened when I was rearranging my home because of the item limit. My game froze and I had to do a soft reset and that’s when my items went missing. Thank you!

Message 1 of 2 (378 Views)

Re: Missing Items / Hot Tub / Double Door in Inventory

Best thing would be to contact an EA game advisor about this issue.

You can do so through The Sims Mobile app. Open the side menu, choose the gear icon, then the button with 'Help'.
This will open your browser, scroll down until you see 'Contact Us' and choose 'Technical Support'.

Open the spoiler for pictures:

Spoiler
collaged.jpg

If this fails for some reason, or you can't access The Sims Mobile app. 

You can contact EA through this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 

You can also choose to contact an EA game advisor through social media:

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (352 Views)