Missing Imperial Probe Droid Special Mission Rewards

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Google Pixel
OS Version Android 8.1.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 162872352
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug My whole guild (Aggressors 13) did not receive any Imperial Probe Droid shards payout from completing the phase 3 special mission in Dark Side Territory Battles. A bunch of us completed the mission -- I believe the final count was 21. However the phase ended 9 hours ago and there's no sign of the IPD shards.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure. However, we did initially block the territory that contains the special mission. Even though it's in the third set of territories, we waited to hit it until phase 4 of the TB. We do this because we find we can earn more stars by saving some of the earlier territories for a day since we can then get more stars there than by hitting a later territory. It's possible there's a bug in the code that only gives the IPD special mission payout based on the number of times it was completed in phase 3 of the TB and we were denied the payout because we completed it in phase 4.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Especially after the other bugs surrounding the IPD mission in DS TB over the last two months, we were looking forward to seeing how many of us could complete the mission. I'm talking to the rest of my guild on our discord and no one else has received the payout either.

Message 1 of 12 (902 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Imperial Probe Droid Special Mission Rewards

EA Live QV Team

Hi @AerriStarlisk,

if you ran into this issue again, please fire me a PM with all the details so that we can investigate this further.

As you and your guild have been compensated, I am going to close the thread for now.

View in thread

Message 10 of 12 (821 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

Similar issue with my guild. Had at least 28 people complete the IPD mission, but we only got 30 some-odd IPD shards.

Message 2 of 12 (867 Views)

★ Novice

I don't suppose there could be some acknowledgement on this? Even just a "yeah definitely a problem, next time make sure you do the IPD special mission in phase 3" would help, but I'll miss the 42 IPD shards.

Message 3 of 12 (826 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @AerriStarlisk and sorry for the late response.

We are looking into this.

Message 4 of 12 (809 Views)

★★ Apprentice

No fix or make up for this yet?

Message 5 of 12 (766 Views)

How do you know that 28 people completed it? If you're going based on the "Special Mission" counter, that only tracks attempts, not completions.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

A few days later everyone in the guild received 8 IPD shards with a "sorry for any inconvenience" message. It's less than we were owed, but it's something. Unfortunately it's difficult to track just how many people completed it but it was more than 4. My guess is 8 was the number we received last time it actually worked back in... April?

We didn't have any problem getting ROLO shards the other day in LS TB, so for now we're going to rearrange our TBs to make sure we do the IPD special mission in the first phase it's available. I wish I could confirm that that's the bug.

Message 7 of 12 (742 Views)

Unfortunately it's a manual process, but you can monitor the activity log for that zone and see each time someone "completes it." You can also look at your guild's roster and see who is likely to complete it. The IPD mission is much tougher than the ROLO one, and needs mostly high geared Troopers, and is very difficult without a zeta Veers.

★ Novice

Yes, and we've been encouraging the guild for the last few months to work on their troopers for this purpose. It's just difficult to see where we are since the mission has been bugged for us for 3 DS TBs in a row (for two of which it was bugged for everyone).

Message 9 of 12 (716 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @AerriStarlisk,

if you ran into this issue again, please fire me a PM with all the details so that we can investigate this further.

As you and your guild have been compensated, I am going to close the thread for now.

Message 10 of 12 (822 Views)