Missing Hud in Drag Races

by RG_Imchanting34

Original Post

Missing Hud in Drag Races

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug After the first round of the drag race the Hud doesn't show up until I am 1-2 shifts into the drag and it makes it very difficult to be able rev match during the start and first shift.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SOLDIER1GERMANY
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/07/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10:00 AM
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a drag race and play through the rounds.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Hud doesn't appear until the race has started and I am 1-2 shifts in.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to see the Hud in order to properly do the race.
Please select your region North America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

I've looked at other videos on YouTube about drag racing and it doesn't seem to happen to anyone else as I've seen so far. This link shows what I am talking about. https://youtu.be/P43g5MmW6NE The video file was too large so I posted onto YouTube and provided this link. The first round is fine and then any round after that the issue occurs.

Message 1 of 23 (1,889 Views)

Re: Missing Hud in Drag Races

★★★ Novice

i get this too, but on xbox one. you cannot see the lights and the rev bar at the top until the race starts Frown

Message 2 of 23 (1,855 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue on Xbox One. Hopefully just a teething issue that will be fixed in the first major update 

Message 3 of 23 (1,842 Views)

★★ Novice
Not just drag races!, whenever you crash and respawn, teleport you stand still for 2minuets till the HUD appears so you know where to go, start of races occasionally
Message 4 of 23 (1,836 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

And I thought I was the only one 😔 I have somehow finished chapter 4 with this bug but In Chapter 5 I don’t know what I will do 😖

Message 5 of 23 (1,787 Views)

★★ Novice

i have the same problem it make me mad to wait for hud to reappear most of the times i lose because of this problem 

Message 6 of 23 (1,782 Views)

★ Novice
Same problem here om xbox. Im also using the mustang that i got from the derelicts. I assume your using the same one. Maybe its the car that causes the problem
Message 7 of 23 (1,719 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Doesn't seem to be the car. I've got the problem using a Porsche, has only started for me once I started the " Diamond Block " missions
Message 8 of 23 (1,708 Views)

★★ Novice
Quite annoying in later drags!!
Message 9 of 23 (1,695 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same
Message 10 of 23 (1,694 Views)