Missing Han Solo Zeta Ability!

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version 12.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 966-888-122
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Han Solo’s ability “Shoots first” is currently at level 7. It SHOULD be maxed which requires: zeta (20 pieces), omega (13 pieces), and mk III (30 pieces).
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? For Tech team or Developers --- You can find the bug by looking into the user activity database. If you can see a user's activity log and see when they upgrade an ability (specifically using Zeta materials), you should be able to find the entry logged when I upgraded Han Solo's "Shoots First" ability using Zeta materials. He was one of the first character's I used zeta materials on.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I first noticed that Han Solo's "shoots first" reverted back to level 7 on Friday November 16 when I first reported this incident as "missing content." I noticed there was no zeta icon next to the character icon and when I further investigated found that the "shoots first" ability reverted back to 7. Customer service told me they couldn't do anything about it and that I have to "grind for the zetas" again... which is a pretty unacceptable response!

Han Solo’s ability “Shoots first” is currently at level 7. It SHOULD be maxed which requires: zeta (20 pieces), omega (13 pieces), and mk III (30 pieces). The least thing they could do is provide the materials to zeta his ability so I don't spend weeks trying to gather all the materials just to upgrade the same ability again!

Gathering Zetas is a pretty frustrating experience and requires time to buy in fleet store, what for an event, etc, so I usually take time to research forums before deciding which character to use zeta materials on. Every ability I use zeta materials on is deliberate and memorable and Han Solo's ability was one of the first (it use to be more popular back in the day Standard smile)

Any help or feedback on how to restore Han Solo's ability is appreciated! I’m very wary about continuing to play and use zeta + other materials because of this unfortunate bug.

This incident has me concerned over whether my zeta abilities will disappear. I will now take snapshots every time I zeta a skill.

Thanks,

rorostar

Message 1 of 4 (236 Views)

Re: Missing Han Solo Zeta Ability!

Community Manager (retired)
Hi there, thanks for reaching out. Can you please tell me what is the date of the occurrence?
Thank you.
Message 2 of 4 (216 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The date is written in my bug report: nov 16th when I first noticed it missing and reported it to customer service. It was a lot of emailing back and forth and then them pretty much telling they can’t do anything and to just “grind” for the zetas again...just to re-upgrade the same ability I had already upgraded prior.

Message 3 of 4 (175 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Thanks for the reply and apologies I didn't read your post correctly the first time. Unfortunately there is nothing we can check in this situation. If you'd have Zeta'd a character recently and then notice it missing we could have checked the recent logs. But in the scenario where you suspect the issue might have occurred somewhere in a 3 years period it's literally impossible.
Message 4 of 4 (161 Views)