[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version Latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 697-968-285
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug On Thursday, 08 November my guild, TGY Clan, commenced a Heroic Sith Triumvirate Raid. The raid was completed in the early morning (GMT+1) of 09 November. Unfortunately, NONE of the members of the guild who participated in the raid received their raid rewards from the raid. Multiple trouble tickets have been submitted by my guildmates to EA Help and they were advised to have the rest of us submit additional trouble tickets. Despite numerous attempts at resolving the issue as discretely as possible through phone calls, trouble tickets, emails and even direct messages to developers who are known to be responsive to player issues, we have not received the rewards that we earned from the raid. Obviously, we also have yet to receive any compensation for delay/loss of progress and the direct impact to our guild's performance in Squad/Fleet Arenas, the Dark Side Territory Battle that recently concluded, or the Territory War currently in progress. My latest interaction with Abhishek K., an EA Help representative, resulted in them advising me to establish a forum post on the subject. Please help!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Server logs already verified by EA Help.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Gibraltar

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version Latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 697-968-285
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug On Thursday, 08 November my guild, TGY Clan, commenced a Heroic Sith Triumvirate Raid. The raid was completed in the early morning (GMT+1) of 09 November. Unfortunately, NONE of the members of the guild who participated in the raid received their raid rewards from the raid. Multiple trouble tickets have been submitted by my guildmates to EA Help and they were advised to have the rest of us submit additional trouble tickets. Despite numerous attempts at resolving the issue as discretely as possible through phone calls, trouble tickets, emails and even direct messages to developers who are known to be responsive to player issues, we have not received the rewards that we earned from the raid. Obviously, we also have yet to receive any compensation for delay/loss of progress and the direct impact to our guild's performance in Squad/Fleet Arenas, the Dark Side Territory Battle that recently concluded, or the Territory War currently in progress. My latest interaction with Abhishek K., an EA Help representative, resulted in them advising me to establish a forum post on the subject. Please help!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Server logs already verified by EA Help.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Gibraltar

Message 1 of 14 (704 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing HSTR Rewards 09 Nov 2018

Community Manager (retired)
Hi all, all members of TGY Clan guild have had the rewards added to the accounts now. Thank you for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience caused.

View in thread

Message 14 of 14 (751 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice
Trouble tickets submitted thus far with EA Help:
Guild Leader: dudemk3: 44548507
DarthMyself: 44513200
Scarbuddy: 44544264
Message 2 of 14 (690 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@CG_MindTricks or anyone else, if you could work your magic, we would really appreciate it!
Message 3 of 14 (677 Views)

★★★ Novice

I confirm the above problem, as.I am an officer in the same guild TGY Clan. 

This problem has been almost going on for a week with no resolution. And what's worse, is that we didn't even get an answer to what caused this issue in the first place. 

Please we need a resolution asap + compensation for time wasted and jeopardizing our game advancement. 

Some of us has spent Big money on that game, and we expect to receive a better service than what we have been offered so far. 

Message 4 of 14 (663 Views)

★★★ Novice
UPDATE: I finally got an explanation on my ticket# 44513200 from Diwakar:
《I understand that your guild are not receiving satisfactory reward. I can feel your disappointment.
Please, let me share that all the guild activity and reward are being controlled by server and we don't have control over it.
However, I have forwarded your concern to the development team and they will surly look into this and may come up with an alternate.》

Hoping that this "alternative" solution is up to our expectations.

Thank you

Message 5 of 14 (651 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ticket #44536253

I concur with the above issue as I also have not received rewards. The failure on the part of EA to not only still be failing to get us rewards or additional compensation but to fail to communicate at all recently has made it that much worse. No longer responding to emails, failing to respond to DM's, and basically going silent on issue after having confirmed that the issue is real and that it occurred to our entire guild is extremely frustrating. 

Hoping that EA doesnt just sweep it under the rug and ignore us. 

Message 6 of 14 (645 Views)

★★★ Novice

The issue seems to be resolved for the majority of our guildmates. 

Might have 1 or 2 guys still to receive their rewards. 

Thank you to all TGY Clan members who banded together to bring this issue to EA's attention. 

Oh. And thank you to EA for finally solving this Standard smile 

Message 7 of 14 (592 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Seconding ramzy-go. Thank you for getting rewards to most of our guild. I have recommended that those in our guild who have yet to receive rewards from the raid in question post their information to this thread to continue the healing process...
Message 8 of 14 (584 Views)

★★★ Novice

UPDATE: Although issue has been solved in principal, but apparently not fully. 

It seems that Support are not aware that even those who score a zero (i.e. have joined the raid) do get rewards based on their leaderboard ranking. 

Since all our guildmates who scored zero didn't recieve anything. 

Please make sure to instruct your team of the Raid rules rewards, and you can confirm this with CG. 

1) anyone ranked on the leaderboard even with a zero gets rewards based on their rank. 

2) only those who haven't joined the raid, i.e. have no score at all, even not a zero, are ineligible for rewards. 

Thank you. 

Message 9 of 14 (572 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have yet to receive rewards with the rest of my guild. I dont believe I was a zero either. However here is my info so that I can hopefully get my rewards.

ALLY CODE:156-959-959

If more info is needed to correct the issue please let me know  

Message 10 of 14 (561 Views)