[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 5S
OS Version 10.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 737-534-688
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I think the reason this may have happened is because my Swgoh app completely stopped working for a few days. From Wednesday night (just before 6 pm AST) until Saturday morning (around 9 am AST) I could not login to the game at all. All I got was a blank screen (see attached picture). As a result, I was forced to miss the B1 Battle Droid marquee event, and the second round of attack in Grand Arena. For some reason, however, I have yet to receive the rewards for Grand Arena even though I participated in the other two rounds.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check the login activity for my account, you'll see a significant gap of no logins from Wednesday to Saturday.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 5S
OS Version 10.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 737-534-688
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I think the reason this may have happened is because my Swgoh app completely stopped working for a few days. From Wednesday night (just before 6 pm AST) until Saturday morning (around 9 am AST) I could not login to the game at all. All I got was a blank screen (see attached picture). As a result, I was forced to miss the B1 Battle Droid marquee event, and the second round of attack in Grand Arena. For some reason, however, I have yet to receive the rewards for Grand Arena even though I participated in the other two rounds.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check the login activity for my account, you'll see a significant gap of no logins from Wednesday to Saturday.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Because I was unable to access the game for a few days through no fault of my own, I was forced to miss the B1 Battle Droid marquee event. I would like to be given the number of shards that that event rewarded for successful completion of all tiers, which I would have easily done if I was able. 

IMG_4618[1].PNG
Message 1 of 2 (222 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Grand Arena Rewards and B1 Battle Droid marquee event shards

EA Live QV Team

Hi @thomoosepaddling and sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately, this appears to be an issue we can't assist with, sorry. Please get in touch with our Customer Support for assistance.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (201 Views)

All Replies

Re: Missing Grand Arena Rewards and B1 Battle Droid marquee event shards

EA Live QV Team

Hi @thomoosepaddling and sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately, this appears to be an issue we can't assist with, sorry. Please get in touch with our Customer Support for assistance.

Message 2 of 2 (202 Views)