Missing Google Play Pack Purchase

by cryhavoc25

Original Post

Missing Google Play Pack Purchase

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5g
OS Version Android 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 958588628
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Missing Google Play Pack Purchase
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I made an order from Google Play on 11/17 for the Small Galactic Advancement Kit via Play Points. My in-game messaging said I'd redeemed the pack then something about the Hyperdrive Token then the game forced me to restart. I haven't seen the pack show up in my inbox at all. Could I get this pack sent to me? It's been almost 2 days.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I made an order from Google Play on 11/17 for the Small Galactic Advancement Kit via Play Points. My in-game messaging said I'd redeemed the pack then something about the Hyperdrive Token then the game forced me to restart. I haven't seen the pack show up in my inbox at all. Could I get this pack sent to me? It's been almost 2 days.

SWGOH Order Google Play.JPG
Message 1 of 6 (554 Views)

Re: Missing Google Play Pack Purchase

★ Novice

I redeemed the same pack from Google play store on Thursday. I did get the pack in game however since then I cant buy another one because the play store says I havent opened the game yet to be able to purchase another one and I have. Seems to be something not communicating to play store correctly 

Message 2 of 6 (493 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @cryhavoc25 and sorry to hear that.

Looking at our logs, we can see a purchase of the pack on Nov 18th. 03:02 UTC that was processed at 03:03 UTC and credited to your account. Could it be that this is the purchase you are missing?

@sinfulkim2 What is your ally code?

Message 3 of 6 (457 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_HighCommand Yes, that is what I'm missing. It never showed up in my inbox like they normally do.
Message 4 of 6 (449 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommand I still have not received this - if you are sure I did receive it can I get a breakdown of what was in the pack so I can attempt to verify if it was added to my account?  It used to have energy which would've been an easy way to check but that is no longer the case so I have no way to verify if this applied and just didn't post to my inbox for me to unlock

Message 5 of 6 (364 Views)

EA Live QV Team
@cryhavoc25 We've checked our logs and according to them you received the following on 11/18/2021, 3:03 am GMT:
25000 Ship Building Materials.
50 Crystals.
25000 Credits.
15 Mk 1 Bonding Pin.
15 Mk 1 Fusion Disk.
15 Mk 1 Power Flow Control Chip.
5 Mk 4 Chedak Comlink Prototype Salvage.
5 Mk 1 Sienar Holo Projector.
5 Mk 1 BAW Armor Mod.
5 Mk 3 Czerka Stun Cuffs Salvage.
5 Mk 8 BioTech Implant Component.
5 Mk 3 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage.
5 Mk 3 Sienar Holo Projector Salvage.
5 Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun Prototype Salvage.
5 Mk 4 Zaltin Bacta Gel Salvage.
Message 6 of 6 (331 Views)