Missing Gear

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version 12.4.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 351-965-547
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Missing gear: I received a Mk 5 BlasTech Weapon Mod in a Bronzium data card. Then, as I needed two, I crafted a second one. Yet it is showing 0 Mk 5 BlasTech Weapon Mods. I made one again (I thought maybe I had accidentally not crafted it, though I had to collect the same components again), and it still says 0. So now I have collected/crafted 3 Mk 5 BlasTech Weapon Mods, and the components to make this gear are gone, yet it still shows 0.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Trying to build the Nubian Security Scanner Model 7 for Admiral Ackbar.

Message 1 of 3 (256 Views)

Re: Missing Gear

★★ Novice

Is this not the place to report errors? I'd like some resolution to this.

Message 2 of 3 (219 Views)

Re: Missing Gear

@playerka1807a4 Hi, sorry for missing this earlier in the week. Which character are you trying to make the Mk5 Blastech for? Can you take a screenshot of the screen where you are trying to craft it?

Is it possible you're confusing the full mod for the prototype? Alternatively, this piece is also used as a subcomponent in many other frequently used gear pieces - is it possible you've consumed then on another character after crafting them?

As a quick tip - you can buy 5 fully crafted mk5 Blastech in the guild store for only 100 guild currency. Personally I think it's a fantastic deal.