Missing Gear?

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? OnePlus 6T
OS Version Android 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 354571133
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I had 10 mk3 carbantis left to go, I bought from the guild store 5 and farmed the rest. When I tried to complete the set the game froze and crashed. I restarted and surprise I don't have the 10 carbantis previously farmed and bought. It is hard enough to get those that is not fair to have those kind of bugs! I want my 10 carbantis ASAP
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't know is you thing, first time that had happened to me and impossible for me to replicate, if that would have happened to me many times before, believe that I would quit this game, I have spent a lot of money on this to have this kind of failures
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States of America

Obviously I couldn't take a screenshot as I didn't think that would happen, I took a screenshot of the store so you can see that I did buy the carbantis

Screenshot_20190530-123012.jpgas mentioned before, is not cool to have that happen to anyone.

Add to that that the game is freezing more, very bad drop rates and now this! 

Do you really want to loose customers? 

Message 1 of 3 (322 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Gear?

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, thanks for bringing this to our attention. The missing gear should be back on your account now.
Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (308 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, thanks for bringing this to our attention. The missing gear should be back on your account now.
Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience.
Message 2 of 3 (309 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks for the fast resolution! Already have them.

Have a good one
Message 3 of 3 (295 Views)