Missing GAC rewards from crystal balance

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G
OS Version Android 12 One UI 4.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 841748993
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug On July 30th at the end of round 3 of GAC, I received my overall 1st place rewards, but I did not received my round 3 win rewards. I put in a ticket and was told it shows on the server that they were awarded, however they did not show up in my inbox and I know I did not claim them too quickly because my crystal balance was exactly short 750 crystals which was equal to my reward amount.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? n/a
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I asked for proof of my crystal balance before and after the payouts and was told it could not be provided.

Message 1 of 3 (339 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing GAC rewards from crystal balance

EA Live QV Team

@ucbc0jf3e5a0 

I checked your account for the missing rewards. On 8/02/2022, 11:56:21pm GMT you claimed your end-of-round rewards. And at 11:56:26pm GMT you claimed the end of event rewards.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (306 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

@ucbc0jf3e5a0 

I checked your account for the missing rewards. On 8/02/2022, 11:56:21pm GMT you claimed your end-of-round rewards. And at 11:56:26pm GMT you claimed the end of event rewards.

Message 2 of 3 (307 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I guess my question is still not answered. I'm looking for someone to show me my crystal balance before and after my rewards were issue and "claimed" because I'm about saying the server award them, I'm saying my crystal balance was off and never increased by the amount awarded. 

Message 3 of 3 (281 Views)