Missing GA

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Note 8
OS Version 8
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 294281615
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug The GA starting 4/3 did not have a join period on my account. It had a message that no GA was active.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter GA.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Note 8
OS Version 8
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 294281615
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug The GA starting 4/3 did not have a join period on my account. It had a message that no GA was active.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter GA.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States.

Screenshot_20190405-195734_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 2 (311 Views)

Re: Missing GA

Hi, thanks for the report! Unfortunately at this point, nothing can be done. The signup period for Grand Arena was from 1600 CDT 4/3 until 1600 CDT 4/4. After that time, all matchmaking was completed, player inventories were locked, and the GAs were all advanced to the setup phase.

Sometimes players don't have new events like GA or TW signup appear on their screens until they force-close the app and restart it during this period. I always recommend that guild officers announce the signup periods for their guild members. Then, if you know it's during a signup period, yet the event still isn't visible, that's when you can contact Customer Support for troubleshooting assistance.

At this point, there is nothing they can do to insert you into the active Grand Arena.