Missing GA - 2nd time

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 10
OS Version 12.1.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 116-438-651
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug This is now the second time I have not been provided the opportunity to join a Grand Arena contest. I reported this issue directly to EA the first time but this is the first time I've reported on the forums. I was able to play the initial contests fine in 2018. Once January began, there has been no notice given in the client and no option to actually enter the contest.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

NO_GA.png
Message 1 of 3 (308 Views)

Re: Missing GA - 2nd time

Community Manager (retired)
Hi there, thanks for the report.
I checked your account and our records show you did not Join the current Grand Arena event which is currently in Setup phase.
The last Grand Arena event you participated in was the one which started on 29/12/2018. There was one more GA event in January 2019 which you didn't join.

With the information we have available at the moment, this does not look like a bug.

However, for the next Grand Arena event, if you are unable to see it during Preview Phase, please feel free to send me a private message directly or make a new post. But it is very important that you report this while GA is still in Preview Phase.

Thank you.
Message 2 of 3 (290 Views)

Re: Missing GA - 2nd time

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue on iOS. No notification of GA and I check it daily. Haven’t been able to play since a week after this went live.

Message 3 of 3 (242 Views)