Product: FIFA 18
Platform:PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? RNS-BayRD
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Champions
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 18/03/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) idk
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game lol.
What happens when the bug occurs? i miss my win.
What should be happening instead? fix

I did 17 win at 25 matches on Fut Champions at this week. Im a PC player. But the game didn't give my one more win. The match was going 2-2,my opponent tried to beat me by his goalkeeper,but he failed,i tackled and i scored.But he did Alt+f4 when the ball entered into to goal. I cant do celebration by my players.And the match ended.The game showed,i won by 3-2 and i took my rewards and i back to menu.But on the fut champions menu,the game counted unplayed. So i didnt reach to 18 and Elite. I just want my rights.

Message 1 of 2 (273 Views)

Re: Missing Fut Champions win

★ Novice

Oh my god,this happened again. I scored at the first minutes he quit and the game showed '' connection lost with your opponent '' and showed 1-0 win and i took my rewards and back to Fut Champions Menu,but on this menu the game again counted unplayed. Why? The game didnt give win if you dont skip goal celebration.I think if the opponent quit from game, i must take a win when the score is,win,tied or defeat. This is valid on online season,co-op or Pro Clubs. Why its invalid on Fifa ultimate team ? Why i dont win when my opponents quit?

Message 2 of 2 (216 Views)