Re: Missing Flatline skin (Play of the Game)

by ShowMeUrDeathBox

Original Post

★ Novice

i have same issue Frown

Message 11 of 17 (567 Views)

Hey all!

If you haven't received the origin access rewards (Coins + skin) .

Please contact a EA advisor to get this sorted.

Click here to contact a EA Advisor.

If you were EA / Origin access member and the subscription runs out.

You lose access to the skin. To get receive the skin again, you will have to resubscribe again.

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 12 of 17 (556 Views)

★ Novice
Yeah, just another "surprise" from EA, have fun they said!
Message 13 of 17 (526 Views)

Community Manager

@BigWillyBilli wrote:

This happened to me too but with my EA access Flatline skin (Greenback). 

If you cancel your EA Access or Origin Access membership you'll lose access to the Flatline skin. You'll regain it if you sign back up and keep an active membership.

Blueberry.png
Message 14 of 17 (2,276 Views)

[ Edited ]

I tried out an Origin Access membership specifically just to get this Flatline gun skin not realizing that they hide in the fine print that canceling your EA Access or Origin Access membership removes the skin.  This shouldn't be hidden in fine print and should be in bold with the rest of the ad where it acts like you gain all this exclusive cool stuff permanently when it's not permanent at all.  To me it's a form of false advertisement and is a very shady and poor business ethic.  Now I was going to actually spend more on the game considering it has been all I've played lately but after seeing that they just take it away leaves a bad taste in my mouth and makes me incredibly cautious in spending another cent on the game, so you see how that backfires?  I'm sure I'm not the only person who tried Origin Access in order to obtain the skin and others feel the way I do about how stingy of a move this was to do to the players.  I'm not going to continue paying for a membership I don't use just to own a skin.  Whoever is in charge of the ad on that page needs to add that the stuff is removed when your membership expires in the proper spot where people won't be deceived, not hidden in the fine print where you need to click a link at the bottom of the page to pull it up in a separate tab.  Sketchy.

false.png

Message 15 of 17 (462 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Hmm, should be in your account no matter even with out the membership, this is quiet old thread, and quiet sad you don't get too keep it, kinda why i stop playing, I kinda feel robbed? from something purchase too support the game even thought it just a skin, if they allow it too be in my inventory without paided membership sense i already paid the fee , i would consider coming back too play.
Message 16 of 17 (440 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry But mine didn’t expire
Message 17 of 17 (337 Views)