Missing FO Feat rewards from GAC

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsug Galaxy Tab E
OS Version No clue seems irrelevant as others are reporting similar issue
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 595-277-869
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I am missing Feat rewards for the following: "Win a Grand Arena battle with Captain Phasma and First Order Executioner" I did use KRU, Kylo Ren, Phasma, FO Executioner and FO Stormtrooper. The feat did not indicate that I could not use KRU & Kylo Ren. If that was the intent then the description is misleading. "Fallen Student" The feat is now missing from my list of feats to complete but I believe that I was successful in completing it with KRU & Kylo Ren killing. I did find using them against NS zombie quite effective in achieving this.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States of America

I am missing Feat rewards for the following:

"Win a Grand Arena battle with Captain Phasma and First Order Executioner" I did use KRU, Kylo Ren, Phasma, FO Executioner and FO Stormtrooper. The feat did not indicate that I could not use KRU & Kylo Ren. If that was the intent then the description is misleading.

"Fallen Student" The feat is now missing from my list of feats to complete but I believe that I was successful in completing it with KRU & Kylo Ren killing. I did find using them against NS zombie quite effective in achieving this.

Message 1 of 4 (274 Views)

Re: Missing FO Feat rewards from GAC

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Eelppets,

Was that feat still active when you did the battle with Phasma and the FO Executioner? And if so, is it still active?

Message 2 of 4 (240 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand Yes, both were still active.
Message 3 of 4 (222 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also had the same issue. Event was active, won a GAC battle with FOX and Phasma, still don’t have the portrait. 

Message 4 of 4 (213 Views)