Missing Event Track Items.

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: 2nd Anniversary (and Daily) Challenges/Prize Tracker Not Updating

★★ Apprentice

They extended the event so we can't lose hope just yet! Hopefully, they fix it sooner rather than later though

Message 20 of 78 (830 Views)

★★ Novice

FIXED!!! All packs and prize tracker rewards were loaded into my account upon logging in tonight. Hoping the same for y’all and happy Apexing! 🏆 

Message 21 of 78 (791 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Did you have to contact support or did they just show up?

Message 22 of 78 (771 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yeah, definitely not fixed, at least for me. I'm happy to hear that someone's account is working fine again though

Message 23 of 78 (744 Views)

★★ Novice

Oh wow...really?!? That’s very disappointing. I did do a hard reset of the game and console if that counts for anything. More likely was staying on the EA support line. I would suggest getting in touch with them either through the chat or phone option and get a case opened. You can reach them here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Best of luck! 🤞🤞🤞

Message 24 of 78 (766 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Well, the recent "Server Maintenance" didn't help either.

Message 25 of 78 (719 Views)

Re: My event prize tracker is stuck and I'm not receiving the rewards.

★★ Apprentice

bumperino

Message 27 of 78 (692 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I've spoken with EA Support via Live Chat 4 times about this (I've been experiencing it since end of Day 1/beginning of Day 2 of the event which is when I sought help for it). I've tried their troubleshooting, going so far as to uninstall and reinstall my game, and have tweeted them as well made a reddit post about it. I haven't checked to see if the server maintenance had any effect with my account, but I'm not too hopeful.

I'll probs reach out to them again, but this will be my 5th or 6th time doing so. 

Message 28 of 78 (697 Views)

Re: Missing Event Track Items.

★★ Apprentice

@EA_David wrote:

Hi, we're seeing a small number of players reporting that their event track is in a bad state, and appears to be stalled, without earning all the available items. They are possibly being told they completed the event after every match. 

If you're affected by this, can you post which items you didn't get, ideally with an accompanying screenshot? The approximate date/time of when you should have gotten the item(s) should help too. 

Feel free to add any extra detail you think  might be relevant too. 

We'll also merge in some posts from players reporting this. 

Thanks. 

I am missing everything 2500 upwards. So 3 normal packs, 2 event packs, the tracker, the two holos, the charm and the weapon skin.

Message 29 of 78 (694 Views)

Re: Missing Event Track Items.

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@EA_David 

Based on the date that the event started, this is my timeline of when I should've gotten my event items:

February 9th: Completed event challenges to reach 1,000 points and received an Apex pack, another Apex pack, another Apex pack, Kills as Wraith tracker, Happy 2nd Anniversary Holo (first tier), and another Apex pack. Also purchased all of the event items (The Pure Fire 7-Pack Bundle + Blood Moon 3-Pack Bundle + 12 Anniversary Collection packs) and obtained my heirloom shards before logging off for the day

February 10th (Issue Noticed): Completed event challenges to reach 2,000 points and should've received Discoball gun charm, an Apex pack, another Apex pack, Wins as Wraith tracker, the Second to None R-99 skin, and another Apex pack

February 11th (Issue Ongoing): Completed event challenges to reach 3,000 points and should've received Happy 2nd Anniversary Holo (mid tier), an Apex pack, an Anniversary Collection pack, and the Damage Done as Wraith tracker.

February 12th (Issue Ongoing): Completed Challenges to reach 4,000 and should've received Happy 2nd Anniversary Holo (top tier), an Apex pack, the Nessie-versary gun charm, and another Apex pack

February 13th (Issue Ongoing): Completed event challenges to reach 5,000 and should've received the Demon's Claw Sptifire skin and an Anniversay Collection Pack

And now we're here. I still haven't received any of the items from the 10th till now.

Message 30 of 78 (685 Views)