by EA_David

Original Post

Re: 2nd Anniversary (and Daily) Challenges/Prize Tracker Not Updating

★★★ Novice

Same here im stuck at 1000 as well

Message 10 of 78 (1,568 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Tv-iconicGamings I have the same problem it's really frustrating.
Message 11 of 78 (1,521 Views)

★★★ Novice

If I dont get packs and skin imma be PO

Message 12 of 78 (1,512 Views)

★★ Novice
@Caguamer0 I'm having the same problems and they told me they can't find anythings
Message 13 of 78 (1,367 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here! Been in the phone three different times with EA support over the past two weeks and no resolution. I’m curious if any of you had purchased/crafted all the anniversary packs prior to this happening? Looking for some sort of common thread...?

Message 14 of 78 (1,283 Views)

★★ Novice
@tayshaun8888 i did purchased some of the anniversary packs
Message 15 of 78 (997 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I also purchased some packs and crafted most of the epics. Only got legendaries left, and those two packs would've given me some. Upset I'm probably not gonna get them or that nice Spitfire skin

Message 16 of 78 (993 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yeah, that's exactly what happened. First day of the event, I purchased all of the packs and whatnot. I'm not sure if I purchased them prior to or after completing the challenges for that day, but I do know I purchased them before I logged off.

The next day, the bug began. I also considered that maybe that caused the bug, but am not entirely sure unless everyone here can confirm that's what happened to them. Either way, I'm concerned we won't get those rewards since that also means I lost out on 1400 apex coins that I earned too

Message 17 of 78 (947 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well I guess we are all out of luck I ends tomorrow and we aren't getting anything this is so stupid they had a week to fix it and never did im so mad bc i just need path skin to get all legendary skins this bs

Message 18 of 78 (936 Views)

★★ Novice

Wow. Very disappointing indeed. I did receive this message from the EA chat today stating that a fix would roll out “soon”. Unfortunately for us, soon will likely be after the event ends, so I’m not sure how it will work. Fingers crossed on a positive outcome though and I would recommend getting on the phone/chat with them tomorrow before noon to try for a last ditch effort! 🤞 

Message 19 of 78 (901 Views)