by SqueamishNerd

Original Post

[GT] Missing Emotion Vibes for Clubs

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Dream Home Decorator, Outdoor Retreat, Paranormal Stuff, My First Pet Stuff, and kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a club and look at the club vibes in the club perks menu.
What happens when the bug occurs? Bored, Dazed, Embarrassed, Fine, Uncomfortable, Scared, Tense, and Possessed vibes are missing.
What do you expect to see? At least I expect Fine to be there (would be nice for example for a wellness club), but I kind of also expect the others because some simmers just want to play chaotic.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Something to note is that Angry and Sad are there, so therefore I kind of expect the other "bad" emotions to be there too.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 5 (311 Views)

Re: Missing Emotion Vibes for Clubs

★★★ Pro

@SqueamishNerd I don't think any of those moods have been there.

Message 2 of 5 (283 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Rachelharris31 I meant that this is an oversight, not that anything has disappeared.
Message 3 of 5 (261 Views)

★★★ Pro

@SqueamishNerd I know what you meant they probably haven't been added because they really aren't the best moods to have in a club gathering really there all negative moods.

Message 4 of 5 (249 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Rachelharris31 Fine is a positive mood though, and would be very helpful for wellness clubs, and they have Angry and Sad already, which are negative moods.

Dazed could probably be used for a club who drinks bar drinks or coffee (if I recall correctly, sims can get Dazed from drinking too much bar drinks or coffee), and Scared could be used for a paranormal seeking club or something.

I understand why Possessed isn't there, because it's linked to the Infected trait, but the other moods I don't see why they couldn't be there for those simmers who want to play that way.

The moods sims can die from are Angry and Embarrassed, and since they already have Angry as a club vibe I don't see why they couldn't have Embarrassed too.
Message 5 of 5 (243 Views)