Missing Eco Retreat purchase

by mliberty

Original Post

Missing Eco Retreat purchase

★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) IPad 5th Generation
OS Version 14.4.2
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know
What do you expect to see? I paid for the furnished Eco Retreat and it doesn’t show in my game that I purchased it.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country US

I purchased the Eco Retreat. It does not appear in my game as being purchased. I have sent my proof of purchase from App Store and my receipt for the purchase to two different advisors. No one has helped with this yet.

Message 1 of 6 (556 Views)

Re: Missing Eco Retreat purchase

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @mliberty! Maybe it will take a bit for them to answer back. If you want to, you can give me your player id so I can investigate the issue and report it to studio so it can get fixed. Thanks!

Message 2 of 6 (518 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_DragonsEye How do I fix it. J really want that house but I may have to delete the game if this don’t work
Message 3 of 6 (426 Views)

Hi @RyLee1124!

In order to contact customer service you need to go to the arrow in the right, settings>help that will open a page choose "Contact us" and then select "Missing content" and then "Never received content"

Message 4 of 6 (419 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_DragonsEye I did no one could help me
Message 5 of 6 (410 Views)

[ Edited ]

@RyLee1124 send me on a DM  the case id and your player id and I will see if I can get you some help

Message 6 of 6 (383 Views)