Missing Eco Retreat after purchased

by yourseoulry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Eco Retreat after purchased

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 11
OS Version 14.3
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’m not sure.
What do you expect to see? The Eco Retreat fully furnished home in my game since I bought it.
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I bought the Eco Retreat fully furnished home and it hasn’t appeared in my game. I only received the lot without my house. I spoke to an advisor and he said that it’s been an issue for other players as well? When will this problem be fixed? 

Message 1 of 13 (1,503 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Eco Retreat after purchased

Community Manager

Hi @xtwwx6ov5anr,

I'm sorry, @Ilois4 and @SalixCat are correct, the staff on this site can't help with missing content cases on Answers HQ. Since this isn't something we can assist with directly, I am going to lock this thread. 

If you're missing items, for anything, and can't see them in either of your inventories, then you'll need to get in touch with the EA Help Support team asap to take a look into it and let you know what they can do to help. Use the steps listed below in the spoiler tags to prepare and contact the support team. 

- EA_Lanna

- How to check your in-game inventories:

Spoiler

If you’re missing an item that you received, check your Inventory. Remember, you have two different inventories.

Buy/Build Inventory

1. Tap the Buy/Build icon.
  2. Tap the Inventory tab—it’s an open box icon.

Inventory: Career Order Items and Boosts
  1. Tap the arrow pull-out tab on the right side of the game screen.
  2. Tap the Inventory tab—it’s a box icon.

- Have this info ready when you reach out to the support team:

Spoiler
  • Your Player ID.
  • The application where you are having the issue.
  • Device manufacturer and model.
  • A description of your issue.
  • Your full iTunes/Google purchase number (if applicable).

- How to contact support 

Spoiler

If you’re playing The Sims Mobile and the game crashes, your items go missing, or you can’t sign in, here’s how to get help.

• Tap the arrow pull-out tab on the right side of the game screen.

Tapping the arrow to open the help menu on the right side of the screen in The Sims Mobile.

• Tap the Settings cog tab.
  • Tap Help & About.

The Help & About button in The Sims Mobile Settings menu.

1. Tap Help to visit EA Help.

Cool. Do I need to know anything else before I contact you?

Having your Player ID makes it easier for us to help you. Here’s how to find it.

But the game won't load!

If the game won’t load and you’re looking for help in a browser, type what you’re looking for in the Search box to see if we have an article that can help, or click the Contact Us button below. Select the topic that best matches your situation to make sure you get the right help.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 13 of 13 (1,016 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@yourseoulry I only know of an issue where the wood paneling disappeared after an update.That was fixed in August 2020.

I need to ask, are you sure you tapped on the right option when you made your purchase? How much did you pay?

I'll ask if there is something that can be done to fix this issue or if it is a bug that must be fixed.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 13 (1,456 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @yourseoulry,

While yes it's a known issue for The Sims Mobile, there is a workaround that support team can perform if they can verify you've purchased it and not received it. It sounds like the advisor wasn't aware of that.

Please reopen your case and feel free to link my post to the next advisor. They'll talk you through what information they may need to verify and take it from there.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 13 (1,438 Views)

★ Novice
@yourseoulry How do you fix it
Message 4 of 13 (1,256 Views)

Hero
@RyLee1124 Hey! Have you purchased the Eco Retreat? Is there something not working as it should?

Message 5 of 13 (1,237 Views)

★ Novice
@SalixCat Yes, I did purchase the Eco retreat and it won’t let me play and keeps saying it is processing but it has been doing that for 2 days
Message 6 of 13 (1,228 Views)

Hero
@RyLee1124 Could you please share a screenshot?

Message 7 of 13 (1,217 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought the eco retreat and didnt receive it. My email verifies it

Message 8 of 13 (989 Views)

Hero
@JennyH1962 Is the second picture after the purchase? If you can’t see the template available to place on your lot, you should contact the advisors with the proof of purchase.

You can contact the advisors by creating an in-game ticket, you can check the instructions for in-game ticket here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-support-for-The-Sims-Mobile/m-p/6773411#M2...

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 9 of 13 (952 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Could you please help me, I also bought the eco retreat (it charged me twice actually) and it just doesn't show up anywhere. 

Message 10 of 13 (631 Views)