by Cyberdine132

Original Post

Re: Missing Derelict Parts

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me with the chevy bel air. How do I fix this

Message 11 of 21 (2,649 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I reseted the game just so i could replay all again for fun, you know beat all the bosses again, get all the derilicts again, start from zero and stuff but then i collected all the parts from the bel air (One of my favorite cars from the game btw) then i came back to the garage after COLLECTING the last piece on that jump on the desert near the gas station, then i look at the derilict and said i still needed one part then i tought okay maybe just i glitch or i did it too fast i'll come back and get the part again... the part was missing and i was unable to get the mac attack as i did the last time i played the whole game... i could just reset and replay but i would lose all the designs i made for all my cars this time (Which i'm actually proud of) as well as rachel's 370z and The M3, Mitko's GTR, Faith's Raptor, i would lose everything if i reseted and i dont feel like playing the whole thing again to risk not getting it all...
Message 12 of 21 (2,591 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did anybody ever figure out how to fix this? 

Message 13 of 21 (2,530 Views)

★ Novice

Did you ever find a solution?

Message 14 of 21 (2,374 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Just happened to me with the Bel Air. No idea how the bug happened. I got all the parts but it says im missing wheels and tires. I go back to where the part was and its not there. I deleted my save file and started over but same exact problem still. Ive searched the web but no one (including EA) seems to have a fix. So I guess the Bel Air sits in my garage forever unable to be restored?... 

Message 15 of 21 (2,142 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

anyone know how to help?

Message 16 of 21 (1,900 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am missing the wheels and tires to the bel air but it shows up on the map as picked up but i dont have the part

Message 17 of 21 (1,760 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Are they ever gonna fix this ? come on man i need the trophy, EA !?

Message 18 of 21 (1,475 Views)

★★★ Novice

Anyone ever get a fix for this issue? 

Message 19 of 21 (1,091 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Jdm_Loyal me too but with the fairlady 240ZG
Message 20 of 21 (864 Views)