Re: Missing Databank Encrypted Log "Sage, Vault, and Tomb" Bug

by Dunc-TT

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I want to clarify that the room you should be looking in is in HERMIT’S ABODE and not in the abandoned workshop. Hope this helps anyone else who was following instructions only to be mislead.

Message 11 of 19 (1,277 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@jparsons100 Check Hermits Abode in the room with the lightsaber customization table
Message 12 of 19 (1,277 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issues here.

On the Ps4, last achievement needed. I remember scanning it at the time but not in my log and cannot rescan, have 100% the rest of the game and cannot get the platinum because of this trophy. I'm in the right place, just no options. Please share a fix.

Cheers, 

Message 13 of 19 (1,221 Views)

★★ Novice

I am also having this issue and cannot platinum. A fix from the devs would be appreciated.

Message 14 of 19 (1,121 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I thought my game was bugged and that I would not be able to get the trophy, however after exploring the area mentioned, I climbed up the rope and found an unusual object to scan.  The fact is, I had not found items from all 7 archives, the others looked complete but for me 6 had no entries making me think I had got them all.  So just make sure you have all 7 and follow guides to locate them if necessary.

Message 15 of 19 (1,022 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Straatford87 This hasnt helped me fix the issue. There is something else wrong.
Message 16 of 19 (869 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issues still and we are now into 2022!?

This is a fantastic game that is getting a sequel, please devs fix this for your future customers that may not have experienced this gem yet!

They will come looking for the prequel and will be just as irritated as we are!

Playing on PS5, definitely scanned it previously and it hasn’t registered, have killed the bog rats and jumping around like crazy! 

BD still doesn’t scan and it does not appear in the databank!

Message 17 of 19 (679 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, I found a way to finally solve this 100% sure this works (tested on PC, PS and XBOX). I was having this issue for a long time since it's release and now in 2022 this still continues but it's ours way doing this wrong. I was looking the programming set in PC and to unlock certain Databank Logs you need to search others like they are linked. So for this Data specifically I found that you need the full Bogano Logs (I tried with just some of them and the error persisted) so after searching ALL datas on the planet I finally got Platinum on the three plataforms. I really hope I helped some of you with the same issue (I wish I tried this 3 years ago).

Message 18 of 19 (432 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 19 of 19 (366 Views)