Missing DS Geo TB Rewards

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Apple iPad
OS Version 13.2.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 442-953-665
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug My guild completed the Dark Side Geo TB today. I was removed from the guild (to be moved to a new guild) after the TB completed but before I could claim my rewards. I see no way to get them now. Can they be awarded a different way? Mail? Direct dump into account? I confirmed by looking at my guild event tokens that I did not silently get the rewards.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check my guild status at the time today's TB completed (June 1) and confirm that I did not receive the rewards.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

No additional information beyond the above.  Thanks.

Message 1 of 6 (339 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing DS Geo TB Rewards

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Thoval5 and sorry to hear that.

As @LendersQuiz has said this was unfortunate timing.

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to help you here. This is not a bug and is working as designed.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (281 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Thoval5What happened to you is terrible (or rather, the timing). As far as I know, if you leave a guild or removed from a guild before you collect the rewards, they are gone forever. The guild leader should have asked you first if you had collected the rewards. Clearly many people are still not aware of this.

Message 2 of 6 (323 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I sure hope not.  It's an easy enough thing to catch in software.  Before completing a guild removal, check for any pending rewards and deliver them before completing the removal.  It seems like it doesn't work that way now (a real shame), but hopefully it can be fixed.  Better yet, it would be great to get the rewards I worked for along with a bug fix.

Message 3 of 6 (309 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Thoval5 and sorry to hear that.

As @LendersQuiz has said this was unfortunate timing.

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to help you here. This is not a bug and is working as designed.

Message 4 of 6 (282 Views)

★ Guide
@Thoval5 I am truly sorry for what happened to you. The only thing I can suggest is that you tell your ex-guild leader what happened.

Let him/her know to always double check with somebody before removing them to make certain said person has already collected all possible rewards, guild related or otherwise. It won't bring your rewards back, but you might just save somebody else's rewards in the future.
Message 5 of 6 (272 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_UltraSlide I'm disappointed to hear that this is an intentional design.  It seems like a really bad idea to allow one player to accidentally penalize another, especially when the harm isn't well known and (I'm assuming) that the player isn't warned of the consequences.  Not a very player friendly design at all.  Thanks for the response, though.

@LendersQuiz Will do.  It's an unfortunate, avoidable situation, but it is what it is.  Thanks for the response.

Message 6 of 6 (255 Views)