Missing Crystals, need help

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Apple Ipad Pro 500GB
OS Version 10.3.2 (14F8089)
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 221-364-696
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Around 1200 crystals disapeared, originally had around 1700.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Is there a transcript record, or someway to refund the crystals I lost?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country New South Wales

Hello,

On Friday, I've noticed that a large number of crystals has been stolen or have gone missing. I originally had around 1700 crystals, then I found out I had 481. I don't recall making any recent purchases today, so I feel that something has happened without me knowing.

I've tried contacting EA support, tried to find a way to contact Capital Games, as well reddit and recently Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes' forum, so far I received little, if not, no reply at all. I also tried the restore purchases function many times, but nothing has happened.

If there is anyone who knows how I can get a refund for the crystals I lost, I appreciate any help.

Message 1 of 4 (268 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Crystals, need help

EA Live QV Team

Hi @FMAChet and sorry to hear that-

According to our logs, you used 1280 crystals on Friday (09/11/2020, 9:21 am GMT+1) to purchase 16 Mandalorian shards. I hope this helps.

You can always get in touch with our Customer Support for any missing items, purchases, etc., they should be able to assist.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (236 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @FMAChet and sorry to hear that-

According to our logs, you used 1280 crystals on Friday (09/11/2020, 9:21 am GMT+1) to purchase 16 Mandalorian shards. I hope this helps.

You can always get in touch with our Customer Support for any missing items, purchases, etc., they should be able to assist.

Message 2 of 4 (237 Views)

★ Apprentice

Really? I must’ve brought them by accident. I’ve tried restore purchases, but nothing happened. I assume that a refund is not possible? If so, I understand.

There is another bug I’d like to report, I’ll post about it right away. Thanks for the reply, and hope to hear from you.

Message 3 of 4 (230 Views)

EA Live QV Team

If you purchased those shards by accident you can get in touch with our Customer Support, the should be able to refund those crystals for an accidental purchase as a one-time exception.

Message 4 of 4 (221 Views)