Missing Content, Missing Simcash, Progress Lost, ASOS Heirloom Lost

by TayAurelia1

Original Post

Missing Content, Missing Simcash, Progress Lost, ASOS Heirloom Lost

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 6s
OS Version 11.3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003422159357
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I spent real money to buy Simcash. I purchased a few items to update my home, things you can only buy with Simcash. Put my phone down, but did not log out/exit the game. When I opened my phone, all new items were gone, my progress had been pushed back to level 31, lost my ASOS photographer heirloom, and had to start over with the ASOS events my Sims had already completed, so now I didn't get to finish the ASOS events on time and get the photography story heirloom. AND ON TOP OF THAT, my Simcash is half gone with nothing to show for it!
What do you expect to see? Simcash purchased, items lost, and Simcash gone as if it's been used.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

This problem needs to be resolved, especially when it involves real money. I don't go to work all day to just throw money in the trash! How has this bug not been fixed yet with the amount of people reporting the same problem! EA and SIMS, where is your corporate responsibility to YOUR community/customers? I submitted a technical issues ticket a few days ago, was told my case was in good hands and given all kinds of apologies for having spent real money in the game. NOTHING HAS BEEN RESOLVED YET. I would like someone to contact me and update me on my case. If it cannot be resolved, I want the money back I spent for the Simcash that was STOLEN from me!

Message 1 of 3 (574 Views)

Re: Missing Content, Missing Simcash, Progress Lost, ASOS Heirloom Lost

You already have a case on this with EA? If so, give it a bit more time for them to come back to you. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (546 Views)

Re: Missing Content, Missing Simcash, Progress Lost, ASOS Heirloom Lost

Community Manager
Closing thread to limit necroposting.
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 3 (341 Views)